Chapter 22: It's Meant To Be

Bonnie's P.O.V.

"Bonnie!", he ran after me.

"What do you want?", I yelled at him still walking to my bedroom.

"Would you stop for a moment?!", he yelled too.

I didn't know why, but I stopped and turned to him. "What?!"

"I just wanted to tell you...", he stopped for a moment. "Can you wear something decent, please.", he said, pointing at my bikini.

I just rolled my eyes. "Is that what you wanted to tell me?", I asked annoyed.

"No, of course not. I wanted to apologize for her behavior and I will talk to her.", I nodded.

"Good.", I continue walking.

"Wait! I forgot to tell you!"

"What?!", I turned again.

"You'll be sleeping at my bedroom, because grandma mustn't know that this marriage is a lie."

"Great. More pretending, why not?", I said sarcastic.

...

After I got dressed, decent. I went in the library. I love to read and castle library was huge.

As I was walking through the library, I saw one book on the floor. She didn't have a name nor author's name. I opened it, and then I started reading well-known scenes.

This book was about me and my life in this castle. And even more weird is that it's writing itself.

I immediately threw the book and run away looking for Damon.

When I found him, I pull him in the library and explained him everything I saw.

"...just to be sure we're on the same page.", I continued, I could see he was very confused.

"Page?! We're not even the same library!", he started whisper-yelling.

"Really, because we're both standing in the castle library...", I joked with him.

"A metaphoric library, stupid!", he said.

"Doesn't seem like a metaphor now, does it?", I asked, holding out a book to him.

He read the page that had just written itself. "I told you there's a book writing itself, and it's about my life. It's about us, all of us.", he couldn't believe it.

"How I didn't know about this book?", he asked himself out loud.

"Because probably didn't existed? Look it started writing when we met at the funeral.", I showed him the page.

"You know what's more weird. Before my father died one girl came to see me, I have no idea who she was, but...", I cutt him off.

"...but she told you that you'll get your happy ending?", he looked me in shock.

"She came to you too?"

"Yeah, she did.", I nodded.

She said that she'll get us our happy ending, and I think that's why this book is writing itself, because it's a new beginning of the story. And if what she said is true, that means that Damon and I are soulmates. And that I'm dying at the end of this book.

I couldn't take this anymore. What this means? I'm so confused.

I needed a fresh air, I exit the library and went out on the balcony.

I was looking at the sky full of the stars, thinking about my destiny. Thinking that one of these stars is mine. And it'll turn off when I die. I think everyone has their own star.

I always knew, on some level, that I wouldn't live long. It's simply not written in my star.

Suddenly, I felt hand on my shoulder and I immediately jumped."Jeez, you scared me!", I yelled when I saw a familiar face.

But what is he doing here? I remember that Dean warned me about him, but I'm not sure why though.

"Well, I'm naturally terrifying.", he said smiling.

"Are you following me?", I asked him a little bit scared

"Nah, princess. I mean queen. I came here to visit my big brother, but I do believe this is sign - you and me, Bonnie, it's meant to be.", he winked at me.