Chapter 8: I Love To Annoy Her

Morning comes around and I wake to the sound of birds chirping and it almost feels like I'm home.

But, I remembered I'm not home. Reality hits me and I remember all the events of the past twenty four hours.
A loud groan escapes my lips before I consider that I may wake Damon up. I cover my mouth instinctively but it's too late.

"I'm sorry I woke you up.", I apologize.

"Yeah, you should be.", he was rude. "How did you sleep?", he asked.

"Great, you?", I asked.

"And what do you think?", he asks sarcastically. "Are you ready for our honeymoon?"

"No.", I answered.

I jump out of bed and rush to my bags that still haven't been completely packed.

Damon sits up on his elbows and asks me about breakfast. I'd almost forgotten!

"Do you wanna have it brought to our room or do you want to go down and eat with the family?" he asks me.

"Let's go down.", Damon senses my eagerness and rushes to get dressed.

He is about to strip in front of me when he remembers how I feel about nakedness and goes in the bathroom to change. I only have to wait for him a couple minutes extra as I have noticed it takes Damon less time to get ready than me.

We go down in the kitchen and find it almost empty. It doesn't surprise me. This castle isn't very a happy place.

...

Damon's P.O.V.

"You children have there.", my mother played nice. "And hopefully when you get back, we'll expect grandchild.", I laughed.

"I already told you, mother. Don't expect grandchild from us. Because you won't get one.", I was rude and I had all rights to be.

"Maybe she wants children. Did you thought about that?", we both looked Bonnie.

"I don't.", she said.

"See...We agreed, now let that go.", I said.

Bonnie entered the back of the car, I wanted to do the same but my mother stopped me.

"That's not your choice to make, my dear. That's in God's hands.", she said, walking away.

"Drive to the airport.", I said to Dean as soon as I sat in the car.

...

Bonnie's P.O.V.

I watched TV in the private jet. "The king, Damon Salvatore and the queen Bonnie Salvatore will travel the Europe as a newly married couple on their honeymoon and we are so happy for them.", the woman on the news said.

"So how amazing does it feel to be Mrs Salvatore?", Damon smirked as he turned off the TV.

"Not too bad.", I shrug casually trying to irritate him. "And please don't call me that."

"But, I love calling you that.", he replied.

"Did we really get married yesterday, please tell me last night was all a dream?", I asked, not daring to believe it.

Damon grabbed my left hand and held it next to his own, both showing wedding bands.

"Oh we certainly did, it definitely wasn't a dream.", then he added. "and I have to say last night...wasn't that amazing!", he said. "I am not sleeping on the couch on this honeymoon, I don't care if you'd like it or not", I smiled.

"Don't worry, I won't mind. As long as you don't touch me."

"Fine by me.", he said, taking two glasses of champagne in his hands.

"Let's have a toast to...", Damon paused. "Not having children.", we both laughed, remembering his mother's words, and clinked our glasses together and took a sip.

...

As soon we entered our hotel room in Amsterdam, I wanted to take a shower. "I'm going to have a shower.", I announced to Damon.

"Alright.", he replied.

I went into the bathroom and Damon went after me. He took his shirt off and then he wanted to took his pants off, but I stopped him.

"Damon! What are you doing?", he smirked.

"Having a shower with my wife, anything wrong with that?", he's playing with me.

"Of course! Oh my God, just get out!", I kick him out, throwing his shirt in his face and then locking the bathroom door.

Damon's P.O.V.

I jumped on bed when I heard the shower being turned on and a wide grin spread across my face. I love to annoy her. At least I won't be bored in this marriage.