Chapter 7: Don't Worry, Bonnie.

Caroline's P.O.V.

Everyone was seated and I were sat at the end of the top table with Dean at the other end. As I were eating I kept glancing up to see Dean looking at me and every time I caught him looking he would smirk and send a wink my way, just like he did at the as we were younger.

It was time for the speeches and Dean being the best man had to make one.

"When Damon asked me to be his best man, he told me that he expected me to make a traditional speech to the bride and groom. No problem, I thought. But he forgot to mention the 60 other people who'd be present, otherwise I wouldn't have agreed to do it.", the room filled with giggles and I couldn't help laugh along.

"So, the easiest thing I find is when it's personal because you can just tell stories from the good times and because I know Damon all to well I'm just gonna tell the ones where I can make him regret asking me to do this speech. People have often commented that myself and Dean are like siblings. I suppose I take on the role of an older brother. Would you agree with that, little sis?", Dean then turns to Damon and jokingly messes with his hair.

The speech goes on with Dean making jokes that makes the room fill with laughter, but it's the end lines of his speech that really make me stop an listen fully. "I also love the new couple to bits and I'm extremely happy because I can now finally have a dance with that sister of yours, thanks for that one Damon! To the Bride and Groom.", everybody in the room raises their glasses except I who is still in shock.

...

Bonnie's P.O.V.

I went in the bathroom real quick, and I heard someone entered.

"Hey. It's occupied.", I said, but I didn't heard anyone. "Is someone there?", I asked, but again nothing.

I went out and I saw something on the mirror, something that terrified me.

"DEATH IS WAITING FOR YOU, WHORE."

Suddenly, someone opens the door and I was afraid that person came back. But it was just Damon.

"Hey, everyone is asking for you.", he said. "Hey, what's wrong?", I couldn't speak, I just showed him the mirror.

"Who did this?", Damon asked.

"I don't know, but I'm scared.", I whimper, hugging Damon.

"Bonnie, don't worry I'll take care of this, okay? And I think I know who did this."

...

Loud laughter's of adults, faint giggles of kids, the sound of a band playing softly in the background fills my ears as I sit alone on my chair with a glass of champagne in my hand. I don't know how it happened to me to sit alone here, since Damon and I are the center of today's day, but I'm glad to have no one around me who congratulates me all the time.

I tilt my head back to empty the glass at once. A sarcastic snort escapes my lips as I pour more champagne in my glass, full to the brim. Just when I want to empty it again a large hand takes it away from me. Turning my head, I see Damon.

"I think you had enough.", Damon quietly says, "Are you not having fun?"

"I had fun but you took it away from me."

"Did you plan on getting drunk?", he says, taking the seat next to me.

"Isn't that the main reason why people even come to weddings? Free booze for everyone so why not for the bride, as well?", I say, reaching out for my glass but Damon pushes it further away.