Chapter 6: Mr. and Mrs.Salvatore

A week later...

Bonnie's P.O.V.

"Oh my God! You look beautiful!", Caroline screamed as soon as she saw me in a wedding dress.

Damon said he wants something simple, so even my wedding dress couldn't be that special

Damon said he wants something simple, so even my wedding dress couldn't be that special. But still, this dress is cute.

"I'll kill my brother for this.", she was angry like it was her wedding. "Why did he do this? I don't want simple."

"It's okay, Car. Really, it is.", I smiled.

"I just think you deserve more. This is your special day and it won't be perfect."

"Don't worry about me.", I smiled again. "By the way, you look beautiful too."

Damon's P.O.V.

"Look, I know you're upset with me. But we need to work together on this one.", I said to Elena, she was in my room.

She was all ready for the wedding, which is begging in 10 minutes.

"But it's more than 'being upset with you.' What you did? You betrayed my trust. How do I know you won't fall in love with her?", she doubts in me.

"Oh, please...with her? No way.", I said laughing.

"And if you do?", she asked insecure.

"Then I wouldn't be able to live with myself."

"Yeah, right.", she told me. "You're telling me you love me and you're marrying another woman to save my life?"

"Listen, I love you and I hurt you already, but I don't wanna loose you. Because I won't ever forgive myself for that.", I wrapped my arms around her hips and kissed her.

...

I was standing at the alter, waiting for things to start rolling. I was kind of nervous, I hope people will believe in this.

Dean patted my shoulder. "You okay, buddy?"

"I'm fine. Just really nervous."

"It's going to be okay. Once you see her in that dress, you'll be fine.", he doesn't know.

No one does. That this is a big lie. And I really hate lying to them especially Dean, my best friend from childhood.

Just then, music started playing and the girls came in one by one, followed by little flower girl. Then the wedding march began to play. I looked down the aisle and there she was. I couldn't believe how beautiful she looked. Even if that simple dress, she looked gorgeous. White is really her color.

 White is really her color

Bonnie's P.O.V.

There he was. Waiting at the alter in his black tux. Honestly he was flawless.

I made in to the alter and he took my hand.

"You look...", he started.

"Beautiful, I know. Can we move on?", I said.

"I was going to say 'half-way decent', but hey, if you think you're beautiful...", I interrupted him.

"Oh, shut up.", she hissed.

We turned to face the minister. "We are joyfully gathered today to witness and celebrate the joining of two lives in marriage. Bonnie and Damon have come together with the sincere desire that the love which brought them to this union may grow and go out beyond itself into the lives of others. Thus, we ask that the promises and desires of this union be realized. May you both be granted the patience to listen, the capacity to understand, the compassion to give comfort, and the joy to laugh and to just be yourselves. Let your marriage make a home where neither person is ever lonely. Let it offer illumination and the excitement of shared discoveries. Let it be large enough to endure the difficult times. May life's challenges bring you closer together and may you always be able to turn to one another. Please face each other.", I turned to face him.

"Now before we go on. Does any of you has reasons why these two should not be married, speak now or forever hold your peace."

His mother luckily didn't said anything, but I saw one girl with a bun. It seems like she wasn't very happy about this marriage.

"Now it's time for the exchanging of the rings.", I turned and Caroline handed me Damon's ring. Damon did the same with Dean.

I looked at Damon and said, "Damon Francesco Salvatore, I give you this ring, which to me is a symbol of my love and commitment to you.", I slid the ring on his finger.

"Bonnie Sheila Bennett, I give you this ring, which to me is a symbol of my love and commitment to you.", he glided my ring on.

"Do you, Bonnie Bennett, take Damon Salvatore to be your lawful wedded husband? To have and to hold, in sickness and in health, for richer or poorer, as long as you both shall live?"

"I do."

"And do you, Damon Salvatore, take Bonnie Bennett to be your lawful wedded wife? To have and to hold, in sickness and in health, for richer or poorer, as long as you both shall live?"

"I do."

"Then may you have many joys, and be the light of each other's days. May all that you are, always be in love; and may all that is love, always be in you. May you always see and encourage the best in each other. May the challenges that life brings your way make your marriage grow stronger. May you always be each other's best friend and greatest love...Ladies and gentlemen may I present Mr. and Mrs. Salvatore! You may now kiss the bride!", Damon used one hand to grab my waist, he wanted to kiss me, but I just turn my head and he kissed my cheek instead.

The king had made her his queen, despite knowing this would start a war in the kingdom.