Chapter 25: I Forgive You

Bonnie's P.O.V.

He brought me back in the castle and he carried me bridal style in his room. He put me in the bed.

"Bonnie, I wanted to apologize because you almost died, and I wasn’t there to help you. And I feel so awful, like it was all my..."

"Damon.", I interrupted him with tears filling up my eyes. "Don’t say that. Don’t you dare blame yourself okay?", I tried raising my hand to touch his face, but when I did, I felt a stabbing pain run throughout my back.

I must have made a noise because Damom panicked as he asked me what was wrong.

"Nothing.", I said to him. "I just can’t really move."

We both sat in silence as he looked at the floor. After a few minutes, he explained that the doctor said that I had to stay in bed for a while. Damon insisted that he stay with me, and he constantly reminded me that he was right there if I needed him.

He left a small kiss on my forehead when I heard the door knock.

Dean poked his head in and asked: "Hey, Bonnie. You called me, Damon?"

"Yeah, I need you to replace me. I have to find out who did this.", he explained.

"Sure.", Dean nodded.

When Damon headed to the door, I stopped him. "Damon?"

"Yes?"

"Please be careful."

"Of course.", he smiled and then exited the room.

...

I woke up later and looked around the room. It was dark outside, so I realized that I must have been asleep for a while. I looked to my left, and I saw Dean. He was all cuddled up in a blanket, sitting in a chair with his head at the end of my bed. His hand was still touching me as he slept. He looked like an angel as he slept, and I couldn’t help but admire him.

As soon as I tried to move a little, his head shot straight up. "Bonnie, are you okay? Do you need anything? What time is it?"

"No Dean, I’m fine. I just wanted to see if I can move.", he calmed down a little and moved his chair up to where my head was at.

Dean's P.O.V.

I know she's wife of my best friend but I like her, but I don't know how to tell her or if I should even tell her.

I mean, I found out that hers and Damon's relationship isn't even real. I know that he loves other girl. I'm kind of angry that he didn't tell me that right away, because from the first time I saw her I had a little crush. I know that's wrong, because I know Damon still cares about her.

"Dean, would you get me some food?", she asked.

"Get it yourself.", I joked.

"Fine I will, but just so you know if I fall and hurt myself even more I'm telling Damon who's fault is that.", she said trying to get up.

"Oh, please. Just lay down, I can't watch that.", I said standing up.

"Thanks.", she said with a grin and laid back down.

I grab some food from the kitchen.

"Here you go, your majesty.", I said.

"Well thank you, peasant.", she said in a snobby accent making me laugh and she laughed too.

"God, I hate my laugh.", she said.

"I like it.", I said and she awws.

She then gets back to watching her TV show. She was munching away while watching.