Chapter 42: Beautiful

Bonnie's P.O.V.

"Damon! Where's...", I stopped for a moment.

I saw that Elena's bedroom was open and I couldn't help myself. I looked through her stuff and find one paper from a doctor saying that she's not pregnant.

"What are you doing in my room?", I heard Elena's voice behind me.

"What's this?", I asked with the paper in my hand.

"I..Where...I don't know.", she didn't know what to say.

"Has this whole pregnancy been FAKE?!", I yelled.

"N-no, Bonnie no.", she said getting scared.

"Prove it!", I yelled at her, but she couldn't prove it.

"Please, Bonnie don't tell Damon.", she said grabbing my arms, I shook her off hard and she fell to the ground.

"Bonnie, please...Please I'm sorry.", she cried.

"Are you serious?! I would never lie to him like you did! Ever!", I wanted to leave, but when I turned around to the door I saw Damon standing there.

"Why would you lie to me about THIS?", he asked her.

"I wanted you back and...I knew you loved Bonnie so I didn't know what to do. And when I realized what have I done I was too scared to tell you.", she cried. "I wanted to be her so bad, I wanted you to look at me the way you did her."

"Just get out, I can't even look at you.", he said disgusted.

"Damon, please..."

"I said get out!!! I don't wanna look at you!!", he yelled. "I can't believe I loved you once.", he said before she left.

Dean's P.O.V.

I talked with my brother in some bar.

"She broke up with you?!", I asked him.

"Yeah, she...", he paused.

I turned around and I saw he was staring at Caroline. She just walked in the bar and she smiled at us. Sam just looked at her smiling at her too.

"Don't even think about it.", I said to him. "You stay away from her, understand?", I warned him.

"Yeah, about that...I gotta tell you something, man."

"What is it, Sam?", I asked, looking at my little brother.

"Caroline's kind of hot. I'm sorry, but I can't stay away.", Sam confessed.

"You can’t!"

"Why the hell not?"

"Because I’m in love with her, Sam!"

"Are you kidding me?", Sam laughed.

“No, I’ve loved her ever since she and I laid eyes on each other.", I said. "You just wanna use her, don't you?"

"No...well, maybe.", I immediately got up and went to Caroline.

"You look very beautiful, Caroline."

"Thank you, Dean.", she said rolling her eyes.

"Beautiful? Dean, is that all you got? I think she’s totally hot!", I heard Sam behind me.

He just looked at Caroline smirking at her.

"Thanks, Sam.", she smiled at him.

A/N

So, Dean and Caroline still don't know that he's that MYSTERIOUS PERSON. A little spoiler: 'Caroline will fall into big trouble.'