Chapter 19: You've Ruined My Life

Bonnie's P.O.V.

"W-what are you doing here?", he asked me when he find me in garden sitting next to the fountain.

"Who is she?", I asked, looking at the distance.

Before he could even finish the word 'nobody,' I snapped my head towards him, tone biting. "Is this why you locked your phone? Is this what you've been hiding?", I could feel my eyes begin to water slightly.

"No, Bon...", he tried to reach for my arm to calm me, but I quickly ripped it out of his grasp.

I slapped him. It was like a natural reaction that I couldn't stop myself from. His eyes widened double their size as he raised a hand to his cheek.

Helena's P.O.V.

I was walking through the garden when I heard someone arguing.

"Don't you 'Bon' me.", she spat back at him. "You love her. I get it. But why I don't get it why did you marry me? Do you really want to make my life miserable?", she yelled.

I think my idiot of son is still with that village girl and that this browny found out.

"No...don't say that...", he looked like he didn't know what to do.

She turned on her heel, prepared to leave. His next words made her stop.

"Please Bonnie, don't tell anyone, you saw us.", she turned her head to him and epitomize the phrase 'if looks could kill.'

Her eyes begin to grow wet and moist, the tears were already falling. She spoke through clenched teeth, just loud enough for him to hear. "You've ruined my life, now it's time I ruin yours."

Right now, I don't care if he still seeing that village girl. I'll take care of her later. All I care is that I finally have a chance to send this girl where she came from.

A/N

Sorry for this very short chapter. I just can't find time to write, because school is killing me. But I'm trying my best.