Chapter 2: You Have No Idea Who I Am

Damon's P.O.V.

All I could think about was that girl. She said some weird stuff, I don't know what to think. But I knew, there is only a one way to find out.

"Mother, can I ask you something?", she seemed busy.

"Not now, honey.", she didn't even look at me.

"Why? What's wrong?"

"You're father is very sick.", she told me something that I was afraid to hear.

I don't know how, but that girl somehow was right. If she's right about this, than she'll be right about all things that she said to me. About my soulmate and other crazy stuff.

"Why was I not informed that father is sick?", I asked angrily.

"Oh, I don't know, maybe because you're the one who made him that way!", she yelled.

"That was low, mother. Even for you.", I was insulted.

"Sorry, honey. But you two hate each other. Why would care if he's alive or dead?", she asked me.

"He's still my father and I...", someone entered the door.

"He didn't make it. My condolences.", my mother fell on the couch and started to cry, but I...I was in shock.

All I knew is that I have to find that teenage girl somehow.

3 days later...

"I'm so sorry, Damon.", she hugged me.

"It's okay, we didn't get along anyway."

"I know, but he's still your father.", she said. "Does that mean that you will be...", she couldn't say it, because that scared her.

She thought that she'll lose me forever. "Yeah, I'm the next King.", I smiled, but my smile faded away when I realized something. "It's going to be really hard now, for us. But I promise you, I will fight for you. I won't let anyone or anything to stand between you and me.", I don't know who I was encouraging, her or me.

I knew my mother is going to put a big pressure on me to find my future wife, the new queen. But only queen for me is Elena. She is my light, my soulmate, my everything. I don't know what would I do if I lose her.

"Here. This is my promise to you, that you are my future wife, my queen.", I gave her the diamond ring. "Will you make the happiest man on earth and marry me?", I kneeled.

 "Will you make the happiest man on earth and marry me?", I kneeled

"Yes, yes!", she started to cry.

I put the ring on her finger and then I kissed her. "I love you so much.", I told her.

"I love you more.", she smiled.

...

Bonnie's P.O.V.

I'm on the kings funeral. Everyone who had royal blood have to come. So, I'm here. I know I'm on the list to the next king. Honestly, I don't even know what the next king looks like and I don't really care.

Anyway, I don't think I'll ever be the chosen one. First of all, I don't have that much of the royal blood. My father, married regular woman. And second, she was black, so it would be a big shame, if they choose me. Honestly, I don't even think about it. And I don't need that. I want to find real love, not this.

Funeral was over, and I went to the exit. I was on my phone, when I bumped into someone.

"Hey! Watch where you're going, idiot!", I groaned. "Who the hell do you think you are?!"

His eyes were cold and lifeless as he stared at me. "You have no idea who I am, do you?"

A/N

So, here you are. They met each other, but they don't know each other yet. Well, as you can see Damon proposed to Elena, but I don't think his mother is going to be very happy about it. You'll see 😉