Chapter 37: Mommy & Daddy

Damon's P.O.V.

I was asleep when someone tapped my shoulder and I saw Bonnie and she looked scared and confused.

"Uh sorry to wake you but....what am I doing here?", she asked me confused. "And I remember kissing you. Why do I remember kissing you?!", she screeched sounding horrified and disgusted.

I looked at her. "Oh well, last night we....", I started, but then stopped.

I'm going to mess with her.

"We what?", she asked scared. "Oh God.", she whispered to herself. "We had sex, didn't we?", she asked looking at me scared.

"Yeah we did.", I said quietly, she looked down. "And you liked it.", I said, smirking. "I don't remember very good but, maybe you can jog my memory.", I said, still smirking.

"No, thank you.", she said getting out of my bed, but then hop back in realizing she's only in lingerie.

"You don't have to hide.", I said slowly taking the blanket off of her. "I already saw everything. Last night too.", I burst out of laugh.

"We didn't have sex, did we? You're just messing with me!", she got up, throwing a pillow in my face.

"Bonnie, wait! Can we talk?", I asked her.

"About what Damon?", she was mad.

"Well, everything."

"No, I've nothing to say to you, bye.", she left my bedroom.

Bonnie's P.O.V.

When I left his bedroom and saw Elena and Caroline, that's when I realized I was in my lingerie.

"What you were doing in there?", Caroline asked me.

"Ummm,nothing.", I answered confused.

"Really? You left his room half naked and you expect from us to believe you.", I could hear jealousy in Elena's voice.

"Look...", I wanted to tell her something, but Damon appeared, only in his boxers.

"Bonnie...oh.", he said when he saw Elena and Caroline. "Hey, girls.", he smiled.

"Hey Damon.", Elena said smiling at him.

I just rolled my eyes.

"Damon, I think it's better if the baby's parents sleep together. You know, so the baby knows mommy and daddy still love each other.", I looked at Elena and I could feel the anger build up inside of me.

"I'm out of here.", I said raising my hands in the air and leaving.

She did that on purpose, just to spite me.

A/N

I know it's short, sorry.