Chapter 9: Gorgeous!

Bonnie's P.O.V.

I was sitting on the beach quietly humming Rihanna's song.

"You know the words pretty well."

"Because I love her and her music.", I said not looking around for who it was.

"What are you doing here?"

"Vacation.", I'm on honeymoon, but this feels more like a vacation to me.

Why was this stranger so curious?

"Do you mind if I join you?", he asked.

"Make yourself comfortable.", I said trying to ignore him.

He got the hint and got quiet immediately. I enjoyed the silence and the sun. I came here on the beach on my own because I needed some time for myself. One more minute with Damon and I'll go crazy.

A bit curious I turned around, only to see two green, perfect, adorable eyes looking at me.

"Umm, do you want an icecream? I'm going to get one."

"Yes please, here's some money and strawberry flavour please.", I smiled.

He left me without accepting the money. Five minutes later he returned with the most delicious ice cream I had ever tasted. Too bad ten minutes later it was already gone in my stomach.

"So Bonnie, when will I see you again?"

"How do you know my name?", I ask surprised.

"It's written on your towel.", he said pointing at it.

"Oh. And soon I hope.", I smiled.

He asked my number and left me alone at the beach.

When I got back to my hotel, I bumped in to someone.

"We need to talk.", Dean said.

"Sure, what's up?", I smiled.

"That guy you met...", I immediately cut him off.

"Wait, you were following me?", I asked.

"Damon ordered.", he explained. "Anyway, I wanted to warn you about that guy.", he continued.

"Why?", I frowned.

"Because I know him. He's my brother.", I looked at him with shock.

...

Damon and I had both decided to watch scary movie tonight.

"Aren't you scared?", he asked, sitting beside me on the couch.

"Nope, not even a little." I lied. "I'm going in bathroom real quick.", I told him, he just nodded watching the movie.

I went in bathroom, but when I returned Damon wasn't anywhere visible. I searched in the room, nothing. I exited the room and I was searching for him in the hallways.

"Booo.", Damon shouted causing me scream. "I know you were scared, Bonnie.", he laughed.

I think he could tell by the look on my face that I didn't think it was funny.

"I was just joking.", I crossed my arms in front of my chest turning away from him. "Come on Bonnie.", he begged.

"How can you joke with me like that? You know what happened on the wedding. I was scared that person really took you."

"Bonnie Sheila Bennett, did you just admit you care about me?", he laughed. "I knew it."

I rolled my eyes at him."Whatever Damon.", I replied.

He picked me up, and pressed me against the wall.

"Damon, let me go.", I was screaming.

"You're so cute when you're angry. I want you so badly right now.", he said in a raspy tone.

"Ohh so you think I'm cute when I'm angry?", I asked him. "Well, get ready because I'm about to be gorgeous!", I said, pushing him away from me.

A/N

I just published trailer, here it is. I hope you like it :)