Chapter 57: Give Me A Call Back

Damon's P.O.V.

     Yesterday Elena and I were out for a walk, and once again paparazzi stopped us at enjoying each others company. But the most weird thing is, they always keep asking me about some girl named Bonnie Bennet.

     At first I thought they're saying nonsense, but now I think it's weird.

     "Hey Bon, what's wrong?", I asked as I touched her face. "Why are you crying?", I asked.

     "Damon, I don't think I can take it anymore.", she sobbed.

     "What?", I asked.

     "The hate, it's getting too much.", she cried.

     I pinned her to the wall and my face was just centimetres away from hers. I felt her breath hit my face.

     "Do you think I like it when you get hate, or if I get hate, you shouldn't care what people say, I'm just doing what makes me happy and you make me happy.", I said.

     "But Damon, it hurts, our country hate me, even you're mother hates me.", she cried.

     "I love you and I don't care what anybody thinks.", I said.

     "I love you too.", she said.

     "Then don't leave me.", I whispered, leaned in and kissed her passionately.

     I suddenly woke up. I was lying beside my fiance, Elena.

     "Are you okay, D?", she whispered.

     The room was dark, but you could still see her eyes sparkle. "I'm fine Elena, it's just that I had this weird dream.", I started.

     Suddenly I felt her hand cup my cheek. "What was it?", she asked me.

     I smiled at her, and kissed her lips. "Nothing to worry about. It's stupid.", I said yawning.

     I woke the next morning, the sun was shining in my face. I turned around, only to find out that Elena was gone. I sat up, and got dressed. The alarm clock was flashing 7am. I sighed and went downstairs.

     Caroline was sitting in front of the fireplace in the couch. "Where's Elena?", I asked, sitting down beside her.

     "I don't know. Maybe she went out.", her eyes were gazing at the flames. "Did you sleep well?", she looked at me with warm, kind eyes.

     I looked at my feet. "Not really. I had very weird dream, that seemed so real.", I answered.

     She laid her hand on my shoulder. "What was it about?", she smiled.

     "About one girl...", I answered truthfully.

     "What girl?", she whispered.

     The chills run down my spine even thinking about her. This is definitely weird! My heart pounded. "I don't know. I never saw her before, but she was very beautiful. Her name was Bon, I think. It felt so real.", I whispered and bit my lip. "I know, it's stupid."

     She blinked and gave me a smile. "Yeah, that can't be real for sure...", I smiled back at her, and leaned back in the couch feeling the heat from the fireplace cherish my face.

Bonnie's P.O.V.

     I laid on the couch thinking to myself should I send him one more voicemail or text him to tell him how I feel.