Chapter 12: I'm Following You

When we got back into our hotel room I started wondering how did that guy know I forgot my phone and where I knew him from because he looked familiar. Also what he meant by he will see me again or meet again something like that.

"Bonnie, you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just thinking.", I said.

"About me, I hope.", he smirked.

"In your dreams.", I laughed.

He smiled. "I love your laugh, it's so cute.", I blushed and looked down. "You looked really beautiful tonight.", he added.

Just when I wanted to thank, I notice a familiar car through the window.

"Umm...Damon?", I called him.

"Hmm?"

"Is it just me or has that car been here for like 10 minutes since we get here?", I asked him.

"Maybe you're just overreacting.", he said.

"No, I swear tha...", I looked closer and notice the guy in the black hoodie. "Stefan?", I whispered.

"What?", Damon turned to look at me.

"That looks like the guy that found my phone for me at the mansion.", I said.

"What's his name?", he asked.

"Stefan.", Damon widened his eyes. "Damon, what's wrong?", I asked him.

"Bonnie, I think that's my brother.", he explained.

"Oh, that's why he looked familiar...", I say calmly after a while of thinking, I finally noticed how crazy that was and my eyes widened. "Oh shit, you have a brother that wants me dead?!"

"Well umm...we don't that he's behind that note and that song on the concert."

"I think I'm going to be sick", I say feeling like I'm going to throw up.

"Okay, hold on. Just breath in and out.", Damon looks through the window and guy in the hoodie sees him.

"Holy shit he looked at me.", he said.

"No shit, Sherlock.", I mocked him.

"Okay, I'm going outside.", he decided.

"Wait, why don't you just send your security?", I asked him, but he already left.

Damon came back few minutes later.

"I lost him for now.", he said. "Umm...I just got one question...How is it that he looked familiar to you?"

"Because he's your brother."

"But, I'm prettier, right?", he asked, smirking.

"Really? That's what your worried about? I'm being followed and I'm probably in danger and that's what your worried about?!?!", I was upset.

"Don't worry, Bonnie. I'm here. I promise you, I'll protect you.", he put his hand on mine.

Stefan's P.O.V.

"I may have lost you now, but don't worry I'm following you.", I smirked.