Chapter 41: Where's The Fun In That?

Bonnie's P.O.V.

I picked up my things and went to my room.

"Sam, I have to tell you something.", I said to him.

"It's about Damon, right?", he sighed and I just nodded. "You don't have to explain. I know you have feelings for him and I know he has feelings for you. You two don't hide it very well.", he said.

"You're not mad?", I asked.

He shook his head. "No, I mean you can't help who you like. I just want you to be happy.", he smiled.

"He makes me happy.", I said. "Do you still want me to go with you tomorrow on that trip?", I asked.

"Of course, I mean as long as Damon doesn't try to kill me or anything.", he laughed.

"Don't worry, I'll protect you.", I giggled.

Damon's P.O.V.

"Where the hell is Bonnie?!", I yelled, the whole castle could hear me.

"Sam, just left. She's probably with him. You told her to go, didn't you?", Dean said.

"Yeah, but she's in big, big danger!"

"What do you talk about?", Dean looked at me confused.

"I found out who's threatening her!"

"How?", he asked.

"Long story, no time to tell. Wait for the movie.", I said heading to her bedroom.

Bonnie's P.O.V.

Damon burst into my bedroom. "What are you still doing here?", he asked surprised when he saw me in the bedroom watching TV.

"I broke up with him.", I said looking at Damon.

"What? Why? Did he hurt you?", he asked examining my arms and face.

"No, I just thought it wasn't working out, plus I cheated on him, remember?", I said and he pulled me into hug.

"So...you're not going?", Damon asked.

"No, I guess I just can't without you.", I said with a sniff.

"I knew you can't live without me.", I laughed a little. "There we go, there's the Bonnie I know with the most beautiful smile.", he said.

"Why do you gotta be so corny?", I asked hitting his chest lightly causing him to chuckle.

"Bonnie...", Damon suddenly got serious. "I found out who's threatening you.", he said.

"How?", I asked.

"Remember the book?", I nodded. "I remembered it and I went in the library. When I took it, one paper fell out from the book. And there it was, the name of the person who's been threatening you."

"But...", I started and then he cut me off.

"It must be that teenage girl, the one who said that will get us our happy ending this time. I think she's trying to help us."

"Who is it?", I said above a whispered. "Damon...", he went quiet. "Say something.", I said with a sniff.

Damon hooked his finger under my chin and lifts it so I was looking up at him.

"It's him, Bonnie.", I looked at him confused. "That mysterious person is Sam.", I fell down on my knees.

"That's impossible. That must be joke, Damon. Please tell you're joking!", I started to cry.

"It's not, Bonnie. I really wish it was."

"Then someone put it on purpose in there, just to mess with us. It must be."

"Bonnie...", I cut him off.

"No, Damon. Just don't!", I cried.

Damon sat down on the floor and just hugged me. "No more tears, okay?", he said wiping my tears away with the pad of his thumbs. "At least we know who it is and you're safe now.", he said. "I don't know what would I do if you left with him?"

"Should we let him know we're on to him?", I calmed down a little.

"Now, where's the fun in that?", he smirked.