Chapter 15: The Truth

Bonnie's P.O.V.

Yesterday we land here, in Barcelona. I woke up really early, and I was bored. I came closer to the couch where Damon was sleeping and I decided to wake him up.

"Damon.", I whispered, booping his nose.

He stayed still.

"Damon.", I whispered again, poking his cheek.

He stirred a bit, still not awake.

"Damon Salvatore.", I whispered a bit louder, tapping his forehead repeatedly.

He grumbled, pushing me off. I frowned, climbing back on top of him.

"Damon.", I sung quietly. "Damon needs to stop being grouchy and wake uppp!", I sung.

I wanted to poke him again, but his hands grabbed mine.

"Why did you wake me?", he mumbled with eyes still closed.

"I...I don't really know to be honest.", I tried not to laugh at myself.

"You should be punished.", he opened one eye and grinned again.

I quickly jumped off of him and ran out of the room, downstairs in little restaurant inside the hotel for the breakfast.

By the time I had eaten all of my breakfast, Damon came. His grey sweatpants hung low on his waist, his chest bare.

"You missed breakfast.", I giggled, getting up from table."Mmm, I'm going to go shower.", I said.

"No, you're not. I'm going first, miss.", he said. "But I would love it if you would join me.", he smirked.

"Oh, I bet you would.", I giggled, making him smile.

"I'm sure you would enjoy it too. Just imagine, you, me, and..."

"Okay, okay.", I stopped him before he could make a cheeky remark.

After we finished showering, but not together of course, we got dressed in sweat pants, him in a white t-shirt, and I in my black t-shirt.

We sat on the couch, watching random shows all day, such as Spongebob and NCIS. We simply decided to stay in room all day, because we were exhausted.

"What do you wanna do?", Damon asked, it was almost midnight.

"Hmm...21 questions?", I say.

"Good. I want to get to know my wife better.", he laughs. "You go first.", I thought of a question.

"Do you believe in astrology?", I blurted, it was a very stupid question.

He ponders a second, before answering. "Nope. I don't believe in destiny or anything like that.", he confesses.

"Okay.", I breathe, surprised at his answer.

"If you could be any animal, what would you be?", he asks rather quickly.

I sat up a bit, my legs are over his lap.

"um...I uh...I'm not sure. Maybe a bird, because they're free.", I shouldn't have said that, it's a little mean. "Would you rather leave your hometown and never be able to return again, or stay in your hometown but never be able to leave?", I asked him.

"Definitely leave it.", we both laughed.
"If you had a time machine, would you go back in time or visit the future?", he asked.

I thought a little. I would wanted to do both, because if I would go back in time I could change the past, but If I visit the future I would know how's my life is going to be.

"To go back in the past.", I replied.

"Why?", he looked at my eyes.

"That's two questions, Mr.Salvatore.", I didn't want to tell him the truth, I don't want him to feel guilty.

"What's more important to you, truth or happiness?", I asked.

"Truth, because I wouldn't like to live in a lie.", he seemed to be honest, unlike me. "Now, why would you go back in time?", I was silence.

Should I be honest?

"I'm kind of tired...", I stood up from couch.

"Bonnie! Speak!", I still didn't said anything. "I was honest with you, now it's time for you to be with me."

"You want the truth?", I asked and he nodded. "Because I would like to un-meet you and your whole family.", he didn't say anything. "You wanted the truth, so there it is. Goodnight, Damon.", I said going to the bed.

A/N

I can't believe I have +500 reads! That is really crazy! I love you all! Thank you so much for so many reads, votes, and comments.