Chapter 18: Who The Hell Is She?

Damon's P.O.V.

"Hey, Damon? You just got a text from...", I cut her off by snatching the phone from her hand, already having an idea of who it might have been.

She laughs, saying. "Whoa, where's the fire? Who is that?"

"Nobody.", I respond distractedly as I read the text.

"Nobody, huh? Ok.", she replies, shrugging it off.

Bonnie's P.O.V.

I couldn't quite shake the nagging feeling that he's hiding something. So, when he left his phone on the dinning table while he goes into the kitchen, I just couldn't resist, and I opened his messages. I read the texts from unknown female called, Elena.

Elena: "I miss you."

Damon: "I miss you too. I can't wait to see you again. I can't spend one more minute in this castle."

Elena: "I know you hate spending time with HER."

I raise an eyebrow. When he came back into the room, I had his phone in my hand.

"Um, thanks?", he said uncertainly as he took the phone from me. "Is there a reason why you have my phone?", he asked, sitting down across me.

"Why, have something to hide?", I asked bitterly.

"Uh, no. Should I?", he asked, confused, as he glance at his phone.

He replied to the message and then left the phone on the table, leaving again.

I took his phone again, but this time the phone was locked. He did this on purpose, he's hiding something. And I'm going to find out what.

...

"Where is he?", I asked gardener.

"My lady...", I cut him off.

"Answer me.", I demanded.

"Miss, I cannot...", I interrupted him again.

"Do as I say! Where is he?", I'm not giving up.

"Please, my lady.", he knows something.

"Give me a straight answer! And honestly enough with the miss and my lady nonsense.", he raised a shaky hand to point toward the big garden in front of the castle.

I raced toward the garden. And then I heard the voices.

"I thought you forgot about me.", I saw familiar girl, the one from the wedding.

"Never.", he said.

Her eyes were wide and glittering with tears and anger. Damon had a smile on his face. I expected her to run away from him but instead she shook her head slightly then lunged forward and hugged him, muffling her sobs in his shirt.

Who the hell is she? And why are they so damn close?