Chapter 21: Special Girl

Bonnie's P.O.V.

"Good morning.", I said.

"Not to me.", she didn't like me, at all.

"What is it now? What happened? Who died?", Damon joked with her.

"Your grandmother is coming this afternoon.", she responded.

"You have got to be kidding me!", Damon said.

"She is coming today and everything has to be perfect.", Helena panicked. "I am way too sober for this.", she said. "Mary.", she screamed. "Get the whisky.", she left the room.

"What's her problem?", I asked him.

"Her mother is coming.", he replied.

"So what?", I asked again.

"Well, if you think Helena is evil, her mother is even worse.", he replied.

"Hmm, I didn't know anyone could be worse than her.", I laughed.

"Then you need to meet my grandmother."

...

After breakfast I went to the pool. I put on my favorite yellow bikini and decided to relax a little.

 I put on my favorite yellow bikini and decided to relax a little

I went into the pool and swam. Then I dived a little and when I wanted to get out of the pool someone caught my head and started drowning me. I couldn't get to the air, I thought I would drown. Somehow I managed to push his or her hand and catch an air.

"What the hell?!", I saw Damon's girlfriend.

"I know what are you doing.", she said.

"What are you talking about?"

"Stay away from Damon you thirsty bitch, he's mine.", she was jealous.

"I don't want him, he's all yours.", I said to her.

"Yeah, right. I see the way you look at him and he looks at you and if you try to get in the way of our relationship I will destroy you!!", she said.

"Oh, really? Then I'm guessing he told you about our little kiss in Spain?", I hit back.

I could see in her eyes that she didn't know about that. "Careful! I take care of things myself and very soon I'll take care of you.", she wanted to leave, but I got out of pool and caught her by the hand.

"Is that a threat?", I asked her.

"No, just a little reminder to stay away from the things that aren't yours.", she smiled.

"But was he yours if he wanted me so bad?", I smirk.

She lost it and pushed me back into the pool.

As soon as I got out of the pool, I was so angry. I have to find Damon.

"What are you doing all wet and half-naked in here? Are you crazy? This is all clean."

"Just leave me alone! Where's your stupid son?"

"Girl, do you know who you talk to?"

"I know, Helena. With a bitch. Now get off my way."

"Who gave you the right to call me that way? Careful. You do not wanna make me angry, girl."

"You think everyone loves you, don't you?", I asked her. "If that were true I wouldn't be here, Helena."

I said, leaving her in shock. I was so angry and I was ready to face that son of a bitch.

I burst in his room. "Wow. Bonnie do you realize you're in the bikini? What happened with privacy?", he covered his eyes. "Here.", he tossed me his shirt, but I threw it back.

"I don't need your goddamn shirt!", I yelled.

He stared at me. "Bonnie, what's wrong?"

"You should ask your village girlfriend that.", I said angry.

"What happened?", he frowned.

"Your girlfriend told me to stay away from you and called me a thirsty bitch and she tried to drown me!", I yelled but not to loud.

"She what?! Why?!", he was in shock.

"You should I ask her that.", I said. "And tell her if she ever threats me again, I'll kill her.", I was prepared to leave the room. "Oh and one more thing. I told her about our kiss.", I left the room.

I bumped with someone on my way to the bedroom. I looked and saw the older, unknown woman.

"Umm...not to be rude but who are you?"

"I am Karen, Damon's grandmother, who are you?"

"Bonnie. I'm Damon's...", I wasn't sure what I was to him. "I'm the new queen. Nice to meet you."

"So you are the legendary Bonnie. Damon always told me you were pretty, but you are more beautiful than I imagined.", she smiled, she didn't seem bad at all.

"Thank you.", did Damon really said that?

"Bonnie?", I heard his voice.

"I'm sorry Karen, but I have to run.", I said, realizing I was still in bikini.

Damon's P.O.V.

"Grandma?", I was surprised.

I hugged her.

"Did you maybe see my queen?", I asked.

"Troubles in paradise?", she smiled.

"Yeah, kind of. So did you see her?", I was inpatient.

"Yes, she went down the hallway.", I went, but she stopped me.

"She's a very special girl.", she said. "I get why you chose her.", she winked at me and I just smiled.