Chapter 10: Following Us

"The sun hasn't even come up and you want me to go where now?", he looked at me with his sleepy eyes.

"I want you to come with me on concert, tonight.", I was excited.

"And that couldn't wait, because..."

"Oh, come on. I'll let you sleep if you come with me.", I smiled.

"Bonnie, we're royal. It's dangerous for us to be...", I immediately cut him off.

"I know, but please. We could bring security with us and we can wear hoodies, just please come with me.", I begged him.

As a teenager I always went on concerts and I really wanna go on this one. I don't wanna go alone after everything that happened on the wedding.

"Okay.", he said. "Just stop getting crumbs all over my bad.", he was angry.

"Actually, this is not a bed...", I started but he cut me off.

"Oh, shut up and just let me sleep."

...

"Stay close Bonnie.", Damon said grabbing my hand. "I don't want you getting lost."

"Damon are you kidding me? I've been to plenty of concerts before. I know what I'm doing.", I said laughing.

"I know, but I just don't wanna lose my queen.", he said.

"I'm okay, Damon.", I reassured him.

We finally found our seats in the fifth row. Even though we basically had all the money in the world, the first row seats was already taken by the time we were buying our tickets. Don't get me wrong though, fifth row seats are incredible. Especially when we were seeing Maroon 5. I LOVE Maroon 5.

"Adam!", I screamed as they continued on singing Maps.

"I was there for you in your darkest night!", Damon sang.

"He sings it better.", I teased.

"Hey!", Damon said jokingly.

...

"And sadly the next song is going to be our last song of the night.", Adam said. "And we'd like to dedicate this song to a girl named Bonnie. She should be sitting in row 5 seat 11.", Adam said.

I looked down at my seat. I was sitting in row 5 seat 11. My jaws dropped.

"Bonnie? Would you please come up here?", Adam said.

I watched a crew member bring out a stool.

I got up and walked towards the stage. Adam met me at the stairs and helped me up.

"Hi!", Adam said. "You have a very thoughtful boyfriend.", I looked out at Damon, but he wasn't very happy about this.

"Hi.", was all I managed to say.

"Come here beautiful.", Adam said as he led me to a stool to sit on.

He smiled at me before he walked back up to start singing Locked Away. It was crazy awesome. Having Adam Levigne personally singing to me at one of his concerts. Crazy.

I ran up to Damon and hugged him after the song. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!", I screamed.

"Yeah, I really wish that was me Bonnie.", he said worried.

"What do you mean?", I frowned.

"I think that mysterious person from the wedding is following us.", my smile immediately faded away.

A/N

So, the mysterious person is back. And he/she is not going to let them to get any closer or have any fun. The mysterious person will make appearance in next chapter. Of course you won't find out who he/she is, at least not yet 😊