Chapter 4: On Your Side, No Matter What

Damon's P.O.V.

"How could you do this to me?", my mother followed me around. "How could you do this to our country?"

"I didn't do anything to you. This is my decision and this woman will be next queen.", I said.

"You did this on purpose, didn't you? Payback for that village girl?", she asked me.

"I told you, don't call her that!", I raised my voice.

"Do you realize what you just done?", she asked me. "My grandchildren are going to be black.", she said.

I can't believe her.

"Then I won't marry him.", I heard her voice. "I won't marry your son, if you're going to look me as a shame.", she left the room.

"Congratulations, mother.", I said. "How can you say something like that?", I asked her. "If my children are black, white, yellow...I don't care. I'd loved them all the same.", I was honest with her. "But actually, that doesn't matter. Because you won't have any grandchildren from me. So, enjoy.", I left the room, looking for that Bonnie girl.

...

"Thank you for defending me in front of your mother.", she thanked me.

"Don't thank me. Remember, I'm an idiot.", I said, remembering that moment at the funeral.

"Yeah, that's still true.", she smiled. "Now, I want out of here.", she got up from the bed.

"Oh, you're not going anywhere.", I said, smirking.

"Excuse me?!", she said. "You can't keep me locked in this castle!", she is really annoying.

"Just watch me.", I winked.

"You have no power over me.", she yelled.

"You sure about that?", I asked, locking her in my bedroom.

"You can't do this!", I heard her yelling.

God, I already despise her.

...

Bonnie's P.O.V.

Two hours later someone, unlock the door. That someone was the guy that brought me here, I never found out his name.

"Can I kill him?", I asked him.

"No.", he laughed.

"What if I just break his nose a little?", I asked again.

"Whose nose?", Damon appeared.

"I want to go home.", I said to him.

"And I want to go to the moon. It ain't happening, sweetheart. Time to accept that. This is your home now.", he said putting some boxes on bed. "Now, shut up and get dressed. The ceremony is going to begin very soon.", he exited with Dean, locking the door again.

...

I didn't see other options, so I picked one blue dress out of the boxes.

Soon I heard the door unlocking, and I got up from the bed.

"Are you ready?", he asked looking at me like he's seeing me for the first time in his life.

"No, I'm afraid and I feel like I'm being stabbed.", I explained.

"How do you even know what it feels like to be stabbed?", he laughed, exiting the room.

I ran, following him. "I'm trying to have a serious conversation with you!", I yelled after him.

"And I'm trying to subtly avoid it!", he stopped walking and turned to face me. "Just...take a deep breath or something.", he gave me an advice, really bad though.

"TAKE A DEEP BREATH?! It feels like my insides are being ripped out!", I said.

"Let me talk to her.", I heard female voice.

I turned and I saw blonde girl in black and white dress.

I didn't know who she was, but she seemed nice

"Okay, just be quick.", Damon said walking away.

"Who are you?", I asked her.

"I'm Damon's sister, Caroline.", she smiled. "I heard what happened and I wanted to say sorry in my mother's name. She sometimes act like a real bitch.", she said, I laughed. "So, know...My motivation speech.", she said. "I'm not good in these, but there's only thing that I can tell you is that whatever happens in there, I can assure you Damon will be on you side, no matter what.", she smiled and I did too.

A/N

So, yeah. What do you think it'll happen on that ceremony? How people will react? And will Damon really be on her side?