Chapter 23: Nothing Is Going To Happen To You

Damon's P.O.V.

I was looking for Bonnie, when I suddenly bumped into someone. I looked up and saw an unknown guy. He was very tall, had long brown hair and green eyes.

"Who the hell are you?", I asked him, because I saw him coming from the balcony where Bonnie was.

"Her soulmate.", he smiled.

Her soulmate, has she already found someone?

"I'm serious. What are you doing in my castle?", I was angry.

"You really have no clue who I am?", he asked, laughing.

"Nope. Should I?", I frowned.

"He's my little brother.", I heard Dean's voice behind him.

"You have a brother? Why didn't you ever tell me that?", I asked him angrily.

"Yeah, brother. Why? I would love to know that too.", he smirked at Dean.

"You know what, I have something important to do right now, but after that, you have to explain to me, everything!", I told him and went to the balcony where Bonnie was.

Dean's P.O.V.

As soon as Damon went to the balcony, I started yelling. "What are you doing here?!"

"What? I can't visit my big brother?", he smiled.

"We both know that's not the real reason why you're here."

"True."

"So what's the real reason?", I asked him.

"One girl caught my eye and and I had to see her again.", he said looking toward the balcony.

"Stay away from her, do you hear me?", I threatened him.

"Don't tell me what to do, brother. You know I never listen.", he walked away.

Bonnie's P.O.V.

"Who was that guy?", Damon appeared next to me, I rolled my eyes.

"It's none of your business.", I smiled at him.

"How can you be with Dean's brother?", he was angry. "You can at least see him outside the castle."

If I didn't know him better, I would say he was a bit jealous.

"So what?", I love to irritate him. "He's in love with me since honeymoon."

"Honeymoon?", he couldn't believe it.

"Yeah, I met him in Amsterdam.", I smiled, innocently.

"And I'm finding out this now, because...?"

"...because it's none of your business.", I answered him.

"Okay, fine.", he said. "Anyway, I need you to do me a favor.",

"What do you want now?", I said.

"We have to pretend to be happily married couple in front of my gradma.", he said fast, but slowly.

"What? Are you insane? We hate each other, it'll be so insane! No and no.", I said.

What the hell is wrong with him? I don't plan on kissing him ever again.

"Please, please, please.", he beg.

"Why?", I asked.

"Why? Ugh, it's a long story.", he said.

"Okay, I don't care. Now, tell me.", I said.

"Fine.", he rolled his eyes. "Look...", he started. "...if my grandma finds out we don't really love each other, she will hate you, both of us actually. My grandma, like my mother, isn't a fan of black people, but if she thinks it's love then she'll approve it. She understands what love means, unlike my mother.", I look at him for a while.

"So that's the long story?", I said.

"Yeah, so will you accept?", I rolled my eyes.

"Fine.", he smiled.

"Okay, so we start right now, so let's go.", he said and took my arm.

"Where are we going?", I asked him.

"To the dinner.", he smirked.

"Fine."

...

We stood in front of door to the dining room with our fingers intertwined and ready to pretend that we're something that we're not.

I'm nervous I'm mean things could go very wrong.

"One a scale from one to ten, how bad do you think it would be if she fou...", he cut me off.

"At least a twenty.", he said looking into my eyes.

"Alright, that helps. A lot.", I fake smiled.

He wanted to enter the room, but I stopped him. "Wait...Damon can I tell you something?"

"No...we're already late, it'll have to wait for later.", he opened the door and we went in.

"Damon, Bonnie I am very glad to see you again.", we both smiled.

When his mother, Helena, saw our intertwined fingers she just rolled her eyes.

Me and Damon both took our seats next to each other.

"So, Damon how do you like the title of the king?"

"It's great, grandma.", he smiled.

"I wanna talk about what is all that matters to you, boy?"

Damon looks over at me. "Bonnie. She's all that matters to me. She's my life, my everything. Without her I would be nothing. She makes me complete.", Damon said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

I blushed. "I love how she blushes everytime I kiss her."

"I love you, Damon.", I spoke up.

He looked over at me and smiled. "I love you too, Bon."

Helena rolled her eyes again.

"Is there something wrong with your eyes, dear?", Karen asked her.

"No, mother. Everything is perfect.", she fake smiled.

"So, Bonnie how is it being Damon's wife and queen?", she had so many questions.

"I love being his wife, it's so much fun. Like whenever we're alone we're always messing around. Laughing and having fun.", I laughed remembering the memories from our fake honeymoon.

That's where me and Damon had our first kiss.

#FLASHBACK

"People are watching us.", I laughed.

He laughed along with me. "Who cares.", he spun me around.

His face turned serious when he pulled me back up against him, our noses touching.

He suddenly, press his lips against mine. I was caught by surprise, but quickly kissed back.

Just when people started clapping, we pulled away and he spun me one last time before the song ended.

"I think we should go home.", I suggested.

"Yeah, sure.", he agreed.

#END OF FLASHBACK

"Well you and Damon seem perfect for each other.", after dinner Damon and I went to his bedroom, now our bedroom.

"Damon, now can we talk, please it's important." I begged.

"Alright come here.", he said pointing to the bed to sit down next to him.

"I got threatening message again, but this time on my phone.", I put my head down not being able to look at him. "Here.", I gave him my phone.

The text said: 'Hey ugly slut, you should kill yourself. Or I will do it for you.'

He lifted up my chin. Making me look into his eyes.

"As long as I'm around nothing is going to happen to you.", he finally said.

I just nodded.

I think I know who it is now and I want to destroy her.