Chapter 3: I Know That Girl

Damon's P.O.V.

"What is that?", I asked my mother as she gave me one long list with some names.

"This, my dear, is list of yours future wifes.", she explained to me.

"Mother, I already told you...", she interrupted me.

"I don't wanna hear about that girl ever again, do you understand me?", she raised her voice.

"Sorry, mother. But you'll see her more often now.", I said, getting up from the table.

"What's that supposed to mean?", she asked.

"She's my fiance, now. I propose her.", she start to laugh. "I'm serious, mother."

"Don't be silly. You'll marry the girl from this list.", she said. "Now, here is their names and here is their pictures. So choose.", she wanted to leave, but she stopped for a moment. "And I don't wanna hear about that girl ever again, or I'll kill her myself. Is that clear?", I nodded.

My mother was everything, but she wasn't a liar. If she said, she'll kill her, she will do it. She was a really scary woman.

I sat down again, and looked all the girls. I hate she made me do this, I don't want this. Any of this. I don't know these women and I only want one, Elena. She's my soulmate, my life, my queen. I have to payback my mother for this.

Just when I wanted to finish, I read the last name on the list: Bonnie Bennett. Unfortunately, I couldn't find a picture of her, and I probably know why. My mother wouldn't want me to pick her, because she's black and she's half royal blooded.

This girl is going to be perfect for my payback. Even if my mother kills her, I wouldn't care less.

...

Bonnie's P.O.V.

"Good evening.", when I opened the door there was a blonde man in a suit. Very handsome, though.

"Good evening, miss.", he said very deep, sexy voice. "Are you Bonnie Bennett?", he asked me.

"Why do you want to know that?", I asked.

"Because that girl is going to be the next queen.", I started laughing like crazy. "Are you Bonnie Bennett or not miss?", he asked me one more time. "If you are, please come with me.", he gave me his hand.

"Yes, I am...", after that sentence everything went black.

...

I woke up lying in my bed. Thank God, this was just a dream, a crazy one. Me? The queen? No way!

I turn on my TV, because I wanted to see who the next queen is.

"The queen should've arrived 4 hours ago, we don't know who she is or what's happening? But I hope we'll find out soon."

"Hmm, weird. I hope too.", I murmured to myself.

"Oh, you're up.", I heard that voice again. "Please, just don't faint on me again."

"That wasn't a dream?", I asked, scared from his answer.

"Unfortunately, no.", he said.

"Is that obvious?", I asked him.

"What?", he asked.

"That I'm scared?"

"Well, at first I thought you fainted because you were excited, but now I don't think that anymore. I can see it in your eyes. The panic.", he said, coming closer. "Can I ask why?"

"Really? I'm about to become the next queen and I don't even want that.", I explained.

"But you should prepare yourself for it. Everything is possible.", he said.

"I know, but I really didn't think, because...It doesn't really matter. But people would judge me, when they found out I'm black. Why the king even picked me?"

"Forget them. Forget what they think. The king chose you and there's nothing that they can do about it. I know king, we are best friends actually and I can promise you he's the best guy you'll ever meet.", he smiled. "Come on, now! We have to go.", he said.

...

Damon's P.O.V.

"So, where is she? And why you won't tell me who is she?", my mother asked me.

"I wanted to be a surprise, you'll going to love it.", I smiled, she has no idea what's going on.

"Great!", she said. "See, you already forgot that village girl."

"Don't call her that.", I said.

"Whatever.", she rolled her eyes.

The door opened and my mother had a wide smile on her face. But as soon as the girl removed her hoodie, my mother's smile faded away. My smirk too.

I know that girl. That's the rude girl from the funeral.

A/N

So, what do you think about this one? Let me know. Thank you for reading this story. ♥