Chapter 13: Not Your Fault

Bonnie's P.O.V.

Since it seemed that no one was here, I started stretching on the floor. Once I finished I stood up and looked in the mirror.

I had been wearing grey baggy sweats with a sports bra and a cutoff shirt that stopped right after my boobs. Then I had been wearing my favorite black and grey nike high-tops.

This was my dream since I was a little. I wanted to be dancer, but now I can't be that because I'm the queen.

There were emotions in me and I needed to get them out. So I pulled out my phone and put on Wild Thoughts by Rihanna since I knew all of the choreography.

The song started and I mumbled, "And a 5.6.7.8.", as I danced I sang. "When I'm with you all I get is wild thoughts."

I had danced and danced an then I suddenly heard hand claps. I quickly turned around to see Damon in the doorway clapping.

"How long have you been standing there?", I asked him.

"Longer than you'd like.", he smirked.  "By the way, you're...amazing.", I smiled and ran my fingers through my hair.

"Thanks."

"And you got. An amazing voice.",
that made me blush.

"Oh. Well thanks."

He nods and walks to me and says. "You know, for this song, it requires a partner.", I raised an eyebrow and he said. "Let me be your partner."

Oh what the heck I nodded and then I started the song over. I then went over to him and he smiled. Then when the music started going I turned to the mirror with my back facing him.

We then started dancing in sync and I smiled. He grabbed one of my hands and twirled me around. I giggled and then he swiftly picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his hips. He smiled to me and then he set me down and we kept dancing. Even though that was added in, we knew where to start from.

Then Bryson's uncomfortable part came on. We kept dancing and then once you got to the 'throw that ass, bouquet', Damon pulled me back by my waist and I pretty much grinded on him.

Damon's P.O.V.

I then turned her to face me and I looked her in the eyes and then I started to lean, but she just got away from me and turn off the music.

"What's wrong?", I asked. "Did I do something wrong?"

"No, it's just...", she stopped.

"What?"

"Dancing was supposed to be my future, not this.", she said.

"Oh, I'm sorry.", I was honest.

"It's okay, it's not your fault.", she wiped her tears away and left the room.

A/N

Sorry for short chapter, but I have a stomach flu and I didn't have much inspiration.