Chapter 47: Never Stood A Chance

Bonnie's P.O.V.

They left me in the basement to bleed out. Elena stabbed me in the stomach, Sam wasn't very happy about it. I could see on his face that he didn't want to hurt me, but that bitch is playing with his mind.

My dress was completely red, and I was tired more and more.

I heard someone come in. "How are you, dear?", she groaned, approaching.

"We'll see how you're going to be when Damon comes here. You're dead.", I said.

She slapped me and I screamed.

She heard the door bell and she went to open them.

The next thing I saw was Damon. He ran to the basement to me. I tried to move, which only ended in pain and I let out a moan.

"I'm here. I'm here, Bon and I will never..."

"Damon!", I screamed when I saw Elena behind him with a baseball bat.

She hit him in the head and he fell on the ground.

"Now you'll be my forever!"

♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛

Damon's P.O.V.

I groaned waking up and blinking to see trying to pull against the ropes with all my strength, but they wouldn't give.

"Don't bother.", a voice said.

I looked up to discover Bonnie bound with the same rope. Although it was dark, I could see her bloody wrists.

"I already tried."

Someone entered the room and this time was both Sam and Elena.

"What do you want from us?", I yelled.

"Just some answers and if you don't give into our wishes.", Sam said. "Then she's the one to pay.", Elena yanked her hair up and she was forced to her knees.

"She really is a beauty. You chose well Damon.", he said.

"D-Damon...?"

"Bonnie!", I yelled desperately as I choked out another cough. "Bon, I'll get us out of this! I promi..."

"Shut up!", I was punched across the jaw as she stared wide eyed.

"Who's going to save you now little girl?", Elena was in my face.

"I trusted you!", she screamed at Sam and he just looked at her.

"Well then you can't exactly blame him, can you? It was your mistake.", Elena said.

"I fucking trusted you! God, I think I even loved you!", she cried.

Sam wanted to say something, but Elena said instead him. "Then, you really shouldn't be so trusting.", she sneered in her face. "The world is a dangerous place.", they left the room.

Sam's P.O.V.

It was just a part of the plan, being with her. And maybe a little part of me fell in love with her, because I wished she knew who I was and my plan. Until she did. She hates me now.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!", I heard Elena yelling at me. "Are you having a second thought about this?", she asked me.

"No, of course not."

"Good, then focus."

♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛

Bonnie's P.O.V.

I slept when I felt someone put a hand on my mouth.

I opened my eyes and saw Sam, who told me to be quite. He took me in his arms and took me to another room.

"Sam, what do you want from me?"

"I'm sorry to do this to you, I really am. You weren't part of my plan, this didn't need to be this way.", he came closer he lifted up my dress and wound the knife wound.

"Elena will kill me, but it doesn't matter."

"Why are you doing this Sam?", I asked him.

"I suppose Damon had told you already."

"Yeah, he did and what you are doing is terrible. You don't need to...", he interrupted me.

"Bonnie, I don't know what Damon told you, but you only heard his side. You don't know the truth."

"Enlighten me then."

He sighed. "See, my father and Damon's was friends, best friends actually. Something like Dean and Damon. But someday they fell in love with the same women. She was actually my dad's girlfriend, she was royalty like you and when king met the her, he immediately fell in love with her. He took his best friend's girlfriend. And the whole Salvatore Family are taking everything from us.", he explained.

"You're saying that queen Helena is..."

"Yeah, that's what I'm saying.", he said.

I widened my eyes. "Oh my God, Elena is that ex you've been talking about, isn't she? The one that left you for another guy and that other guy was Damon.", he just nodded.

"He took her from me.", he said. "Dean didn't care about any of this, but I did. He became best friend with king's son and he even fell in love with his daughter and that made me really mad.", he said. "He even took you away from me, but I never stood a chance, did I?"

"That's the sad part...You did once.", one tear fell down my cheek.

A/N

So, you finally know the reason why Sam's doing all of this. The Salvatore Family took everything from him and his family, but he never meant to hurt Bonnie. That was never his intention.