Chapter 27: My Sarcastic King

Bonnie's P.O.V.

After we finished watching movie. I saw that it's almost 11PM.

"I think you should go, if Dam...", he cut me off.

"Why don't you join me for a dinner?", he asked.

"I don't think Damon would like that.", I replied.

"Forget what would Damon like. What would you like?", he asked me.

"I would like to go.", I said and then he picked me up and carried me bridal style into the dining room.

...

"This was nice.", I said.

"Yeah it was, we should do this more often.", he said and I smiled at him.

I checked my phone to see the time and I saw I had 7 missed calls and 4 messages from Damon.

"Well I should really get going.", I said going back into my bedroom with my wheelchair that he gave me.

I arrived in front of bedroom and I checked the time, it almost past midnight. I walked in and I saw Damon.

"Damon?", I said soflty.

He looked towards me. "Where were you?", he asked.

"I was with Sam.", I replied.

"Where?", he asked as he got up and walked towards me. "Why do you smell like food?", he asked, his tone getting angrier.

"We had dinner.", I said.

"You had dinner with him?", he repeated in anger.

"Yeah.", I confirmed it.

"Are you crazy?! This crazy person, this stalker is still out there. And you were having fun?", he said as his voice cracks.

"Yup.", I said calmly. "I didn't see a problem, I was safe with him."

"No, you wasn't.", he yelled.

"Yes, I was! You're not the only one who can keep me safe!", I defended.

"Fine!" he yelled.

"Fine!", I yelled back and then he left closing the door, violently.

Damon's P.O.V.

I left the bedroom in anger, what she sees in that guy. I know he's Dean's brother, but I don't like him.

"I know he's your brother, but can I kill him?", I asked Dean who was in the cotrolling room, watching all the rooms on monitor.

"No.", he answered.

"Just a little bit?"

"No!", he persisted.

"Why not?", I asked.

"Because you can't just kill everyone you don't like!", he explained.

"Well I don't see why not. I hate that guy.", Dean was about to say something but someone cut him off.

Caroline's P.O.V.

I heard Dean and Damon talking about some guy and Bonnie. I could see and hear he was jealous. I think he's falling in love with her a little bit, but he doesn't want to admit it because he wants to think that Elena is his soulmate. And maybe she is, maybe I'm wrong, I don't know, but I know that he cares about Bonnie, a lot. And more than enough.

"No, big brother.", I entered and they turned around. "What you're feeling is jealousy, not hatred. There's a difference.", Dean let out a groan after he saw me walking towards them with my hands crossed.

"Why is she here again man?", he asked Damon.

"Because she’s my little sister and she knows everything.", Damon said shooting a smile in my direction.

"Wrong. I know what's happening in this castle, she doesn't.", Dean grumbled sitting up straight on the computer chair to look me over.

"Listen, I'm here to help to find that bastard. I don’t want or need to be friends with you, Dean.", I rolled my eyes as I dropped down on the couch and he let out a scoff before returning his gaze back to the monitors.

After a few minutes of us two rolling our eyes at one another and snide remarks Damon let out a frustrated sigh.

"Why do you two act like this? I understand, if you don’t like each other it's fine you don’t have, but for the sake of me can you just shut up.", Damon eyes trailed from me over to Dean.

"Fine…I’ll keep my comments to myself. Happy?", Dean mumbled as Damon nodded his head.

"Delighted. Now I’m going to sleep now. So none of this bickering mess when I’m gone.", Damon narrowed his eyes at the both of us as he exited the room.

Sitting back in my seat I stared blankly at the monitors I hadn’t been paying attention to until I heard a throat cleared from beside me.

"Why do you hate me, Car?", Dean asked still facing straight ahead when I glanced over at him.

"I…I never said I hated you. I just...", he interrupted me.

"I don't hate you either…I'm actually still in love with you and you’re still Damon's little sister…and it's kind of shitty to be into your best friend's sister so…", his voice trailed off after I began to laugh.

"You...you're still...in love with me, really?! Wow!", I said between laughs as he nodded his head subtly.

"Yeah, I never stopped. Why's that funny?", he asked with a raised brow and I shook my head as I laughter subsided.

"So wait, let me get this clear…you cheated on me because you were so deeply in love with me? Is that it?", I questioned and he looked away. "Sure, you have nothing to say. And that's for the best, just stay away from me and don't talk to me if you don't want Damon finding out about that.", I left room in anger.

Damon's P.O.V.

"Stop that!", I said lying next to her in bed.

"Stop what?", Bonnie asked.

"Doing that thing with your face when you're happy. It's making me nauseous.", I explained.

"Whatever, I'm happy and even you're bad attitude isn't going to bring me down.", she said, still smiling like crazy person.

"What do you have to be happy about?", I asked even if I knew the answer.

"Sam, he's so...", she started, but I immediately stopped her.

"Okay, I get it! You're in love and you're life is getting better.", I don't want to listen to her babble about that douchebag.

"And now I feel like I have eternity to live it out.", I didn't see her this happy.

"Am I still welcome?", I asked a little bit scared of her answer.

She turned around looking me in my eyes and smiled. "Come on, where would I be without my sarcastic king, who keeps me safe?"