Chapter 40: You're Free

I went downstairs to wait for Sam and when I did, I saw Caroline, Dean and Damon. Elena was there too.

“Bonnie, now it's the time to tell him.", she whispered, getting closer.

"Bonnie, are you doing anything tonight?", Dean asked me.

"Um...Not sure, why?", I asked.

"Well, we were going to throw a Christmas party tonight for everyone, if you wanted to come.", he said.

"Oh yeah sure, but I’ll need to ask Sam if he’s okay with that.", I said. "Sam's coming?", Damon asked quickly.

"Oh yeah, he’ll probably be my date for tonight.", I shrugged.

Before Damon or anyone could say anything, Sam walked in and I smiled. "Sammy!", I giggled, ran and hugged him tightly.

He smiled and kissed my lips.

"Hey, Bonnie! I’ve missed you, babe.", he was on a trip.

"So Caroline this is Sam, I think you two never met.", I said.

Caroline greeted him and Damon was practically glaring at him. I ignored him and soon they asked Sam about later that night and he agreed.

"We should probably get your stuff in my room.", I said to Sam.

"He’s staying with you?", Damon asked.

"Umm...Yeah. I invited him so?", I said. "Anyway we’ll see you guys tonight.", I said.

They all nodded and Sam and I went to my room.

Damon's P.O.V.

"Dude, what’s wrong?", Dean asked me.

"Nothing, it’s just...Why does he have to be with her in the room? This castle has plenty of room for everyone.", I said angrily.

Caroline smirked. "You’re jealous.", she said. "You’re jealous because he’s with Bonnie and you’re not."

"No, I’m not jealous.", I replied.

“Look, Bonnie's going to tell him what happened with you two and she'll finally be happy. You're going to have to deal with that. If you screw this up for her, I don’t care if you're my big brother, I will hurt you, got it?", Caroline said.

I sighed and just went in the bathroom.

Bonnie's P.O.V.

"So, what was with Damon? I know he doesn't like me much, but I think he hates me now.", Sam asked me.

"I don’t know.", I sighed. "I haven’t really talked to him.", I lied.

"How come?", he asked.

"Long story that I would rather not get in to.", I said.

He just nodded and soon it’s time for me to get ready for that night. Caroline will kill for not telling him.

I decide on a black dress and I decide to wear kind of sporty shoes because I wasn't about to wear heels two nights in row.

I just let my hair down to and finished my make up before Sam and I went downstairs.

We started taking crazy pictures. I were trying to take a serious one, but then Sam smirked and kissed my lips right as I took the picture, which Damon saw right as he walked down.

I giggled and playfully pushed Sam away from me.

"Are you two ready?", Damon asked.

I nodded and Sam took my hand and we went out in the garden
It was beautiful. In the center of garden was Christmas tree.

In the middle of the party, I felt someone pulled me in a corner.

"What the...?", I said.

"What the hell are you doing still with him?", Damon said to me.

"What are you talking about?", I said annoyed.

"He’s not right for you.", he said simply.

"Excuse me?!", I said. "You don’t have a right to tell me that! Besides why do you care that I’m with someone. YOU have Elena, which is funny seeing as how the only reason we didn’t get together is because YOU couldn't keep it in your pants.", I spat at him.

"I just...I don’t know.", he sighed.

"Well it doesn’t matter now anyway, you have Elena and she's carrying your child and I'm with Sam so...", I said, but then Damon lean forward and tried to kiss me.

"No.", I said pushing him away. "You can’t kiss me. I have a boyfriend and I’m not going to make the same mistake like last night.", I said pushing him back.

He sighed and watched me walked away and he punched the wall.

"I think we’re going to go.", I said once I got to Sam.

"Why so you two go and fuck each other.", Damon said.

I looked over at him and glared at him. “No, I don’t just open my legs for everyone.", I glared.

"Well, you opened them for me.", Damon sighed and looked at me regretting what he said, but I just took Sam's hand and left.

When I got in my room, I sniffle and lay on the bed.

"What he was talking about, Bonnie?", he asked.

I sighed and shook my head. "Nothing. He was lying, like always just to make you mad.", I said. "I think I’m going to go for a swim.", I said and change into my swimsuit.

"Want me to come?", he asked.

I shook my head. "I just...I want to be alone right now.", I said.

He nodded and I walked down to the pool. I took off my cover up and jump into the pool. Thankfully, no one is there. I swim a few laps before I noticed someone walking inside. I saw that someone is Damon. I sighed and got out of the water. I grabbed my towel and dried off a bit.

"What are you doing here?", I asked him.

"Bonnie? We need to talk."

"Okay, talk.", I sighed.

"So, I...I talked to my mother and she said we could fake your death and then you can be free.", he explained.

"It can't be that easy, Damon. If it was, I could have gotten out of this a long time ago."

"You could have, I just didn't tell you."

"And why not?", I hid my anger.

"Because I was in love with you well, I still am. But I can't see you suffer like this. So go ahead and be with Sam...really be with him."

"Are you serious?", I asked.

"Yeah, I don't like to watch the people I love suffer. You deserve to be happy...we'll just fake your death and after, you're free. You can go anywhere in this world."

"Damon...I don't know what to say. Thank you.", I smiled and hugged him.

He hugged me tighter and I just smiled.

"And, Bonnie?", he called me.

"Yes, Damon."

"I’m really sorry about what I said earlier. I didn’t mean to hurt you.", I just nodded and smiled at him.

I will really miss him, but that doesn't matter because I'll finally get to be with Sam...actually be with him.

A/N

So in the next chapter you'll find out who's been threatening Bonnie, but that's not the end. The real drama is yet to come.

What do you think who's THE MYSTERIOUS PERSON??? I wanna know your opinions :D