Chapter 31: Everything That You Needed

Elena's P.O.V.

I was lying on my bed, with my hand resting on my stomach. I've been vomiting all week.

Caroline burst in my house, because I didn't respond on her calls all day. I quickly sniffled and wiped my tears.

"What's wrong, El?", she asked me, placing her warm hands on my back, soothing me.

"Are you okay?", she asked, but I kept quiet.

"El? Tell me, why are you crying? Does it hurt a lot? You want some medicines?", she asked, getting up and sitting beside me.

"El, do you want to go to the doctor?" she asked, wiping the tears off my face.

"No, I'm fine.", I managed to say.

"Tell me what's wrong? You're scaring me.", she said, with worried eyes and soon I broke in front of her.

"Hey, hey, it's okay. Stop crying, just tell me what's wrong?", she said, pulling me up and hugging me, when she rubbed my back to comfort me.

"Damon and...I...I had a fight, and he...he told me he has feelings for Bonnie. That bitch ruined our relationship. She ended everything. I don't...I don't want to end things with Damon...I love him, Caroline.", I cried in her arms, while she stroked my hair.

"Yes.", she murmured.

"What?", I asked confused.

"Nothing.", she answered. "What exactly happened between you two?", she asked still hugging me.

"Everything was fine, we were just talking normally, but then I tried to make him choose between her and met and...and he chose her. I didn't want to fight, I was having severe mood swings and it just happened, so I just left.", I told her, while sobbing and she kissed me in the cheek.

"It's fine, you're going to be fine. You both will find a way back to each other again in a matter of time and will forget what happene..."

"But he said he has feelings for that stupid bitch.", I cried, cutting her sentence in the middle.

"Elena, it's fine. Couples fight everytime, I also had fights with my ex boyfriends but we got along again in a matter of time. You guys will be normal again. Just stop crying, okay?", she said, holding my hands.

"What if he never wants to talk to me again?", I asked her and she chuckled.

"You and I both know that would never happen. You guys have been together since forever and you both will soon find your ways back to each other.", she said, smiling at me and I whimpered because I think I have to vomit again.

"Tea, coffee or hot chocolate?", she asked me with a smile.

"I'm not in the mood.", I said, lowering my head.

"I'll make tea.", she said and got up from the couch, heading towards the kitchen.

Soon she came back with two cups in her hands, and handed me one, while getting under the comfy blanket beside me.

"Drink this, it'll help.", she said, smiling and I gave her a small smile, back.

"Thanks, C.", I said, taking a sip from the cup.

"What do you want to watch?", she asked, flipping the channels of TV.

"Nothing." I answered, resting my head on the couch.

"You can't say 'No' to your favourite movie.", she said, chuckling, when Edward and Bella's face appeared on the big TV screen.

I chuckled and nodded, beginning to watch 'Twilight' with her and I could tell that she wasn't interested in watching it and kept on yawning the whole time, but still watched it for my sake.