Chapter 34: You're Going To Hell

Bonnie's P.O.V.

"Because...", I said as I leaned in. "If i kissed you, I don't think I'd be able to stop."

He leaned in to me, pressing his entire body against mine. Moving his lips over to my ear, he whispered. "I wouldn't want you to stop."

Pulling his head away from mine, I looked at his gorgeous blue eyes.

Suddenly I smashed my lips to his.
He moved his lips with mine. I never wanted to back away. I wanted to feel his lips against mine everyday.

He finally pulled away. "Are you sure?", he asked me.

I wasn't sure at all, I knew this was really wrong, but I kissed him again and that was answer to his questions. He moved his hands down to my butt and I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist. He pushed me against the wall. And deepens the kiss some more.

I'm not quite sure what I saw in his normally cold, emotionless eyes. I wanna say it was love, but I'm nearly positive that it was lust.

...

I woke up with the sun shining on my face. I peel open my eyes and look to see a naked Damon next to me. All the memories of last night came back, Damon and I made love for the first time and it was blissful and had so much passion. I run my hand through my hair. I then decided to get up quietly. I get up only to be pulled back in by Damon.

"Don't go.", he mumbled with his eyes closed.

"I have to.", I said.

"No, just lay with me.", he said pulling me in closer. "Last night was something.", Damon said.

"Mmhmm.", I mumbled.

"Your sex is amazing.", he said and I could't help but to feel embarrassed.

"Stop.", I said.

"What?", he asked.

"You know very well what happened last night, it was wrong.", I said.

"And you know well that was the best possible thing.", he laughed.

"You're so annoying.", I said.

"Only for you.", he said and pecked my lips.

I immediately get out his grip and grab his t-shirt. He was staring at my naked body and I put on his t-shirt.

"I like that t-shirt, but I'd prefer it on the floor.", he said teasingly.

"Okay.", I said as lay on the floor.

"What are you doing?", he asked with a laugh.

"Well you said you wanted to see it on the floor.", I said, but he cut me off.

"Don't try and act all innocent, you know what I meant.", he said and I get up and and leave the bedroom.

I head into the kitchen, just when I turn around and saw a topless Damon leaning on the kitchen door frame watching me.

"You just gonna stand there?", I asked.

"Well the view from here is great.", he said looking at my ass.

I look to see the tshirt ragged up showing my thong. I pulled down the t-shirt and he laughed.

"Don't worry I liked it.", he said standing behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist.

I turned around.

"Damon, stop! Someone could see us! And put a top on!", I said getting out his grip and walking over to the table.

"Why is it distracting?", he said wiggling his chest near me.

"It's not.", I said nudging him a little.

He puts on some music. He started to dance about and sing the lyrics of the song. I laughed at his childishness.

"What you laughing at?", he asked.

"You.", I said platting up the pancakes and he chuckled and pecked my cheeks.

"Here.", I say handing him his food.

"Thanks, my queen.", he sang and I shook my head and joined him at the table.

"You're so weird.", I said.

"Which is why you like me.", he said and I laughed a little.

He got the whipped cream and drowned his pancakes in it.

"Mmm.", he mumbled offering me some.

"Yes, please.", I said and he squirts some on my pancakes.

"What does this remind you off?", he said squirting the cream.

"Damon, you're so sick.", I said and he put some on my nose and I let out a squeal.

"Damon!", I scolded.

"I got it.", he said as he cupped my face and lick the cream off my nose.

He kept a hold of my face and looked at me.

"What?", I asked.

"Nothing.", he said.

"Well can I finish my breakfast?", I asked.

"Sure.", he said, but he didn't move.

"Well I can't eat if you're holding my face as you know I need to use my mouth to chew and with your face covering mine I won't be able to.", I rambled.

"You talk too much.", he said and placed his lips on mine kissing me with passion.

I pulled away.

"I didn't see anything.", Caroline laughed leaving the kitchen.

"Damon, you have to stop this! How many times I told you that you need to stop! Just please get out of here and go!"

"But...", instead I left.

I head towards bedroom. I closed the door. I shoved my back in the wall and then go down slowly while my tears were streaming. I do, love him, but I'm with Sam. And what I did to him is very wrong. But everytime I see Damon, it makes me want to hug him, to kiss him. But I need to let go of him!

"Bonnie, open the door!", I heard him.

I brushed my eyes to fadeaway my tears. And pretend that I'm strong.

"Just go away!"

"Really?! Okay! I'll respect your decision. I'll go now.", I felt like my head and heart could burst at any moment.

Why? Why all of the people I'm the one who suffers? Why? I love him. I love him so much.

I saw on the bed, piece of paper. I pick it up and it said: "I know what you and Damon did last night. I'm pretty sure you're going to hell. God doesn't like sluts. You need to be cleaned.", I bite my nail and started crying!

Why? Why this is happening to me? Why? I don't know what to do. I just wanna go to Damom immediately, but I can’t.