Chapter 24: Take Me Home

Bonnie's P.O.V.

"Morning.", I said entering kitchen.

"Morning.", he replied grinning at me.

"What?", I ask taking a seat.

"Nothing.", he said.

"Could you grab the milk?", I asked.

"Really?", he asked and turned to me.

"Yes, really." I said.

"Just second ago, you were on your feet.", he said.

"So, what?"

"Drama queen.", he added, getting up to give me the milk.

"Well, I AM actually the queen.", I teased.

"Oh, sorry. I didn't recognize you, majesty. Would you like some milk?", he asked, joking around.

I nodded and he started pouring milk on me.

"Oh my God, are you insane?!", I immediately started running.

But he didn't stop, I took the flour and started pouring on him. After few minutes the kitchen was in mess.

After he ran out of milk, he wraps his arms around me and lifts me onto the table. He was between my legs. We were a mess and we couldn't stop laughing.

Suddenly he stopped laughing and he looked me right in the eyes. It was kind of awkward because we just looked at each other.

"What a happily married couple!", we heard female voice.

Elena's P.O.V.

"You, bitch!", she immediately pushed Damon away and she got up from the table.

I was suprised that Damon didn't said anything about what she just said. He stood there like he was on another world. But I wasn't gonna let someone talk about me like that.

"Excuse me?!", I was in shock.

"Why did you want to drown me??! I didn't do anything to you. I'm trying to be nice but the only thing that you're doing is being a fucking bitch."

"You're stealing Damon from me!", I said almost yelling.

"Excuse me?! The fuck you're talking about? I'm not stealing him from you!"

"Yes, you do! We were happy together and then the ugly pig came into his life. And ruined everything!", I yelled slapping her hard in the face.

She looked at me with a shocked face.
"What the hell is wrong with you?!", she yelled at me.

"You! You don't deserve Damon, you stupid ugly Bitch!"

"Say the pathetic one!", I said coldly.

The last thing I knew was that I was punched in the face and the two of us were fighting. While we were fighting, Damon tried to separate us, but he failed. I suddenly punched her in the face and she fell on the ground.

"Elena?! Why the hell would you do that?!", I heard Damon yelling.

"Damon, she..."

"Elena, I don't wanna hear it!"

"But Damon..."

"I said I don't wanna hear it!"

"Okay, well. If you don't believe me then don't expect that were are still together. Because I don't wanna have a boyfriend who doens't trust me or believe me."

"Good because I don't wanna have a girlfriend who punch the queen and is being a total bitch. You know you could finish in jail because of this?", did he just threatened me?

I was really hurt by his words. He never said anything to me like that. Normally his words were really sweet and kind to me.

I left the kitchen with tears in my eyes.

I suddenly bumped into someone.

"Elena?", I heard very familiar voice.

"Sam? What are you doing here?", I asked him, I haven't seen him in ages.

"I could ask you the same thing.", he smiled. "Are you okay?", he asked worried after he saw me crying.

Bonnie's P.O.V.

I was currently sitting on the kitchen floor while watching Damon breaking things in the kitchen because Elena broke up with him. I apologized to him a million times.

"Damon, please stop!", I said.

"I can't, I love her."

"Damon, you have to get over her.", I said.

"I can't jut get over her, why would you understand you've never had someone who loves you, you probably won't ever, you're so insensitive.", one tear rolled down my cheek, he hurt me.

"No, wait that came out wrong.", he said.

"You know what, I'm done, I helped you through everything and you are just such a douchebag. You two are the same, you really deserve each other. ", I said with tears streaming down my face and I got up from the floor and headed to the door.

"No, please wait.", Damon said as he runs over to me.

I open the door but to be only shut by Damon as he pins me to the door. I look at him.

"Please, I didn't mean it, it was just out of anger.", he said.

"I think I should leave.", I said as I try to get out his grip.

"No, I want you to stay.", he said.

"Damon, leave me alone.", I yelled.

He pulled away. I opened the door and got out of the kitchen. I know Damon only said that out of anger but it still hurt me.

And now I'm sure that Elena is the stalker, because of the words: 'you stupid ugly bitch.', these words are familiar to the one in the text.

I suddenly feel sharp pain in my back and everything goes black.

Damon's P.O.V.

I sat on the sofa. Ugh, why do I keep messing things up. Bonnie probably hates me now.

My little sister, Caroline, came in the room all covered in blood.

"Oh my God, Car? What happened?!", I asked immediately getting up.

"Bonnie...", she started. "She has been stabbed, here in the castle. I'm the one who found her laying in the pool of blood.", she couldn't stop crying.

"What?! Where is she?!", I panicked.

"City Hospital.", she replied.

"Let's go!", I said.

Bonnie's P.O.V.

I woke up and all I saw is white and hear beeping. I see Damon holding onto my hand and his head resting next to my hip. I tried to move but I couldn't. I tried and tried but I couldn't.

"Damon.", I said groggily.

"Bonnie!", he said and gets up. "Are you okay?", he asked.

"I feel pain in my back.", I said as I tried to sat up and he helped me.

"I'm sorry, this is all my fault.", he said.

"Damon, it's fine, I just needed space.", I said and he smiled and pecked my cheek.

The doctor came in. "Mrs.Salvatore, you have been very lucky, you could've lose your legs.", he said.

"Damon, just take me home.", I said, one tear rolled down my cheek.

I can't believe, I could've lose my legs, because of that stupid person that stabbed me. That stupid stalker, that stupid Elena.