Chapter 39: I Promise

Bonnie's P.O.V.

He kissed me with lust and hunger, and I didn't think twice to kiss him back with the same hunger or even more.

I bit his lip asking for entrance he refused but nevertheless moaned, he massaged my thighs making me moan. He then grabbed the back of my legs and I wrapped them around his torso and he pressed me against pool wall grinding against him, our heat areas rubbing against each other making us moan loudly. He kissed down my jawline and made his way slowly to my neck and then to my weak spot which is where my neck and shoulder meet.

He started to make love bites all over my neck and by this time I was a moaning mess pulling lightly at his hair and moving my head to the side to make more space for him.

"Damon.", I moaned quietly while he worked his magic on my neck.

Damon started to pull down my panties off and I quickly grabbed it and threw them away, needing him really bad. He kissed down to my chest and I moaned, yet again. You couldn't wait anymore I needed him now, so I started to unbuckle his pants and I was struggling.

I immediately stopped when I heard someone groan in disgust. "Seriously, in the pool?! On the Christmas Eve?! Ugh, disgusting!", Caroline yelled.

I quickly pulled away from Damon. "I...It's not what it looks like.", I stuttered.

Caroline just walked away I decided to go after her. What if she tells anyone about this?

I'm so happy she came in, because if she didn't I would probably regret this. I don't know what's happening with me when I'm around Damon? It's like I'm completely different person, full of hunger and passion, longing for pleasure.

I sighed and pushed Damon from me, while he groaned. I made my way out of the pool.

"What? We're not gonna finish? What am I suppose to do with this?", he got out of the pool and yelled, pointing to his groin.

I ignored him, leaving.

"Really?! You're gonna leave me like this, Bonnie?!", I heard him yelling after me and I giggled a bit.

NEXT DAY...

Caroline has been acting different since last night, she's avoiding Damon and me...It's like we don't even exist for her...

I suddenly heard Caroline coming in the kitchen, she looked at me then kept walking to the fridge.

"Well, hello to you too.", I was sarcastic.

"Hi.", she said not even looking at me.

"Care, can we talk?"

"About what?"

"Caroline you've been avoiding Damon and me all day, and when you are in the same room with one of us you don't even know we exist...", I explained.

"Please, stop."

"Why?", I frowned.

"Because I know why you wanna talk about what happened last night. And don't worry, I won't tell anyone. That's not on me to tell.", she's judging me. "And I'm definitely done with you two."

"And why are you done with us?", I asked crossing my arms.

"Because you two don't seem to care about Sam or Elena, so why should I talk to people like you then?"

"What the hell, Caroline? You think I don't care ab...", she cut me off.

"I know you don't!", she raised her voice.

"Dammit Caroline, you don't know anything...I love Sam, he's the best thing that has ever happened to me...", he cut me off again.

"Then why are you doing this to him? He's not good enough for you anymore, is that it?"

"Caroline, that's not true...I don't know what's going on with me right now..."

"You have to tell him, Bonnie."

"I just need more time to

"I just need more time to...", she cut me off again.

"No Bonnie, you need to tell him when he comes today!"

"But what if he doesn't forgive me..."

"If he really loves you, he will forgive you."

"Just promise me, one thing.", I said to her.

"And that is?", she asked me.

"That you won't tell him or anyone before I do. Especially not Elena."

"I promise!"