Chapter 46: Tick-tack

Bonnie's P.O.V.

I walked in mine and Damon bedroom. My eyes were dry. I cried all the way to here.

I don't like this, but I can't be with Damon in the same room anymore. And he didn't want it either. I always knew Damon would be the one who would ruin things between us, but I didn't think that this would be the reason.

This reason. This stupid reason.

FLASHBACK

"You don't understand, I have to find him.", he was losing his mind.

"Damon, I'm starting to think that this isn't about me anymore or Caroline. What's going on? Why do you need to find him so bad?", he lowered his head.

"It's family thing, Bon. The past, something about my dad. You wouldn't understand."

"Try me.", he then told me everything. "I can't let you do that.", I said.

"Bonnie, I have to. My dad...you can't possibly understand that.", he said.

"Yeah, you're right. I can't, because my dad...", he interrupted me.

"Bonnie, stop...It's just..."

"No, I get it.", I smiled.

"You do?", he asked, looking at me confused.

"Yeah. My dad was never there for me, so I can't possibly understand.", just when I wanted to leave he caught me by the hand. "Let me go!", I screamed as my fist flew into Damon’s chest.

He stumbled back a step but regained his posture. "Bonnie don't be such a brat!", he hissed.

"At least I'm not a 35 year old man with daddy issues.", I narrowed my eyes at him.

"You’re one to talk about daddy issues. And where's your dad now, huh Bonnie?", I gasped as I punched his chest again.

"You've done whatever daddy told you to do, you're still doing what he told you to do even though HE’S BEEN DEAD!", I shouted at the end and Damon grabbed my wrists and pushed me back until I hit the book shelf, books fell around us, a few actually hitting us. "Face it, Damon. You were nothing to him.", I said and his grip on my wrists tightened.

I kept a straight face not wanting to show how much it hurts.

"You didn’t know him. He loved me, Car and Stefan.", he threw my hand back against the bookshelf.

"Yeah, he loved them. You were just his chew toy.", I lifted my leg and kneed him in the crotch, he fell over in pain.

"At least I knew my dad before he died. Where's yours Bonnie? Where is he?", he choked out before I sat down on his stomach. "At least I don’t spend my night fucking random people with issues.", he said and I held up my fist to punch him, but someone grabbed it.

"That’s enough.", I watched Damon smirk as Caroline's voice filled the room.

"Not yet.", Damon challenged as he quickly rolled and flipped us both over so he was now on me.

He grabbed my shirt and pulled it up and lifted up the upper half of my body then he leaned down so our faces were inches apart.

"I hate you so much right now.", he hissed.

"Feelings mutual.", I glared before I spat in his face.

He let go of my shirt and balled his hand into a fist.

"No! You both are finished!", Caroline came and tried to pulled Damon off of me.

"Go ahead. Hit me.", I smirked and Caroline pulled Damon off of me and pulled him away.

I stood up off the ground and followed, just taunting Damon. "C’mon Damon, right here.", I patted my cheek. "Just like this.", I swung my fist and hit Damon with a right hook.

"GUARDS!", Caroline yelled and guards ran in. "Get him out of here. I'll take her.", she instructed and she came and grabbed my arms.

I struggled, trying to break free. "Let me go!", both Damon and I yelled.

"I hate you!", I screamed at Damon.

"The feelings mutual!", he yelled back before I was drug out of the room.

I growled. "Let me go!", I tried to pull my arms away.

"Not until we’re a safe distance away.", she stated.

"Why won't you just let us fight and get it over with.", I groaned irritatedly.

"Because we don’t want you to kill one another.", she explained.

"It would stop the fighting.", I stated. "It would be quieter around here.", I sighed.

END OF FLASHBACK

I decided to go out I needed a fresh air and tell him it's better to take a break. I left the room. It was about 20:30 when I left the castle.

I started walking faster when I heard the same sounds from a moment before. I turned slowly to check. I met with a tall, well-known figure and when I wanted to scream, he covered my mouth with his hand.

"Shhh...You want to call for help? Of course. Call Damon and tell him to come to the address I'll give you. Oh, and if you don't do it, I'll kill you."

Damon's P.O.V.

Bonnie left, and she probably left forever and that's all my fault. I was very worried about her because she wasn't here for hours.

Suddenly, my phone started vibrating and her face appeared on my screen.

"Oh, Bonnie, please come back. I didn't mean anything that I told you. You were ri..."

"Damon?", she interrupted me.

"What is it, Bonnie? I'm here and I wanted to say...", I started, but she interrupted me again.

"Damon, please. Just shut up and listen to me. I...need you to come to this address and then he won't kill me. H-he promised me.", she began to cry.

"What? Where? Who won't kill you?", I asked her.

"S-sam...", she whispered at the end, and then I heard his voice.

"Hey, Damon. How are you? Actually, I don't care. So, I need you at the address I'll send you. I'll see you in half an hour. Or, she dies."

"Listen to me well.", I started. "...if you hurt her, I'll kill you personally. Two. Three. Four times all over again..."

"Damon, listen to this.", he groaned, before I heard her scream. "Tick-tack, tick-tack.", the hung up and I froze.

I left the castle and went to the address he sent me.