Chapter 43: Break Your Heart

Dean's P.O.V.

     "What's up with you?", I heard familiar voice behind me.

     It was Elena.

     "Nothing much, it's just that the girl I'm in love with left with my brother. I have no idea where.", I said and took a sip of beer. "And you?", I asked looking at her.

     "Long story...", she said sitting next to me.

Elena's P.O.V.

     We ended up just talking and I eventually got a little sleepy, so I rested my head on his shoulder, while we continue talking.

     I told him some stupid joke I heard earlier in the day and he laughed loudly, before picking up my head and looking at him.

     He glances at my lips and before I knew his are covering mine. He pulled away before I could really process what happened.

     "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry, you're just sitting here and then I kiss you like a mad person, I'm so sorry, Elena.", he said, standing uo, worried.

     I blushed, telling him I didn't mind at all as he grinned.

     "Let's take this to my place.", I saw he was kind of drunk, not thinking clearly.

     So I took a chance, because I need a little company for tonight. I think he needs it too.

Caroline's P.O.V.

     I felt kind of bad, because I left with Sam. And I could see that Dean was jealous and angry, and I did it on purpose. So, now I'm back because I felt bad for him.

     When I entered the bar, I saw he wasn't alone. He was with Elena. He didn’t know I was there, but I could see everything.

     Suddenly he smashed his lips on hers. I couldn't stand there and watch it any longer, I just walked away.

     I wasn’t hurt, I was mad. Mad that he would actually do that to me when all he's always saying is that he's in love with me and that he wants me back.

     This just made my decision clearer, I need revenge and I need it now.

     "Sam, wait!", I shouted running after him.

     He turned around and I smashed my lips on his, kissing him with so much passion. He kissed me back and when he did, I kissed back rougher.

     He broke the kiss and picked me up bridal style kissing me one more time while bringing me to his apartment, I guess.

     He then put me down. I was leading him to the bed. I then playfully push him on it. I traddle over him and kissed him again.

     He decided to took off my sweater and tossed it to the side. He flipped us over so he's on top and started kissing my neck. He got to mine sweet spot and I let out a little moan. Sam smiled and let me take over again, even though this was wrong I just wanted him in me.

     I stripped him down until he was only in his boxers. He did the same to me except I was fully naked.

     I laid back on the bed and relaxed my head on the pillow. He stood between my legs and spread them open. I was waiting for him to enter me.

     "Are you sure wanna do this?", he asked me.

     "Yeah...", I said, wanting him so badly.

     "I warn you. I'll break your heart.", he said.

     "Already broken.", I replied with a smile.