Chapter 58: I'll See You Soon

Damon's P.O.V.

     I came back home and saw Caroline. Great!

     "I went to her house to see her.", I started first.

     "And...", she asked.

     "She has somebody else. She moved on.", I lowered my head.

     "Damon, look I...", she started.

     "Don't say anything.", I shook my head.

     "Look, there's nothing I can do or say that will ever make this right...", she started, but I cut her off.

     "So why do you keep bringing it up?!", I yelled at she got scared.

     She looked at me with tears in her eyes and then went away.

Bonnie's P.O.V.

     It's an early morning and sun just started going up the horizon, but I didn't sleep. I sit in my bed, hand running through my hair, biting lower lip.

     I'm worried that Damon saw me with Will last night, because he said he's coming, but he never came and he didn't give me a call either.

     It's frustrating, really. I haven't seen him in months and this is the first time he answered. I wanted to see him so bad, but it seems that my wish won't come true. I just thought that he was the one who got me.

Damon's P.O.V.
A month later...

     I was missing her, I will admit it; I missed her like crazy, her gorgeous smile, her beautiful green eyes and the way she looked at me.

     Everyday I have flashbacks from the past, I mostly see her. I even started to go to therapy to help me remember everything. But nobody knows about it.

     Honestly, I just needed to hug her, I needed to know that I could protect her. My thoughts were interrupted with yelling just outside my door, then there was a knock.

     "Mr.Salvatore, you in there?", a voice asked, I didn’t want to get out of bed, I just wanted to sleep and dream of her.

     But I had to answer. "Yeah, but I don’t want to talk to anyone."

     "But, sir...", I didn’t hear anything, until my door opened, and maid walked in. "Sir, are you okay? Your mother sent me to ask if you wanted to come downstairs and have breakfast."

     I groaned in response. "I’m not hungry."

     I suddenly heard Elena. "What? You are always hungry. What is wrong, baby? You can tell me.", she sat down on the bed.

     I didn’t answer.

     "I see that you do not want to talk.", she sighed. "But, whatever is bothering you you can not just stay in bedroom all day and do nothing.", I nodded. "You can not run forever."

Bonnie's P.O.V.

     I sat in my room crying. Damon hasn't call me, not once since that night. And tonight was his engagement party. I got invited.

     My phone rang. It was Will. I slide the answer icon.

     "Hello."

     "Hey, Bonnie are you going to Damon's engagement party?", he asked.

     "No. Why would I? He left me, remember?", I said.

     "Yeah, I do. But I was just wondering if you would like to go with me?", he asked. "As friends, of course.", he added.