Chapter 53: Damn Vacation

Bonnie's P.O.V.

     I looked up at Will smiling and screaming in joy. "For real? Oh my God!", I hugged him and he hugged me back.

     Will bought us tickets for Spain. I love that country very much and I'm so happy we'll be staying there for a whole month.

     "You better begin packing.", he said.

     "But...", I remembered Damon. "...Damon.", what if he appears and I'm not there? "I can't just leave..."

     "Of course you can, Bonnie. You have to forget about him.", he puts his hands on my shoulders and look deep at my eyes. "Promise me."

     "What the fuck?", I moved Will, took the remote in my hands and turn up TV when I saw picture of him and his ex girlfriend.

     "Is that...?", Will started.

     "Shhh."

     "We have a really happy news for all of you. King Damon Salvatore is back and he's bringing us very happy news. He's engaged again, but this time not to royal, but to ordinary girl Elena Gilbert. After his divorce with princess Bonnie Sheila Bennett, Damon hadn't appeared for a while in public. But he is now ready for a new love. Honestly, I think we're all happy with our next queen.", I choked, feeling dizzy all of a sudden.

     "But...She's dead? I can’t believe this! What's going on?", I growled. "How could he do this to me? He lied and told me he loved me...", I put up my hand, which was clenched in a fist. "I lost whole damn year on him. The whole time, I was his little project or something, and he just throw me away like a cheap candy wrapper?"

     "Bonnie you really have to calm down."

     "No. You know what I need to do? To go on that damn vacation."

●●●●●●●●●●●●●

     I got up, took shower and washed my face putting on some yoga pants and t-shirt.

     I walked out of my house seeing a limousine, so I just got in and we pulled up at a private lot where there was a jet.

     Will and I entered the jet, sat down and he sat next to me and smiled as the door closed.

A/N

So sorry, I know it's short.
Did you like this chapter?:)
See you soon, love you!