Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 1:

s City No. 1 Middle School, Grade Three of High School.

Ruan Ning had a trace of confusion hidden in his eyes, his eyes fell on the blackboard, but his mind was not on it.

and so……

Just wear the book like this? !

Ruan Ning was still at home preparing to go to bed one second before, and suddenly appeared in this classroom the next second, with some memories that did not belong to her.

From memory, it can be known that the world she lives in is a novel about the rebirth of a male protagonist in the last days. Because of the outbreak of an unknown virus, all mankind fell into an unprecedented panic. After being infected by the virus, some people became human-like and inhuman monsters. Zombies.

Zombies have no pain, eat human flesh and blood for a living, and as long as an uninfected person is bitten by them and the skin is broken, there is a high probability that they will become zombies. Therefore, less than a week after the eruption of the last days, the number of humans on the earth has dropped to half.

But fortunately, there is no way to the world. Since there are zombies, there will also be people with supernatural powers. The emergence of superpowers gives some humans the ability to resist.

And the male patron also accepted that he had a powerful lightning ability before rebirth. After rebirth, he added a space ability, his space ability was a bit different from others. The male lead’s space can hold at least as many materials as an entire small and medium supermarket from the beginning.

And the time of the end of the world, it happened to be 3:30 this afternoon, which is the next physical education class. One minute is not more than one minute.

Ruan Ning suddenly stood up from his seat, and when the stool moved, there was a harsh noise.

The teacher on the podium looked over and asked, "Ruan Ning, what's the matter?" Because Ruan Ning had a good grade and was one of her proud students, the teacher was not angry, but just wondered why she had to stand up.

Ruan Ning was flustered, but quickly said: "Teacher, I am not feeling well, can I take a leave of absence and go to the infirmary?"

The teacher remembered Ruan Ning’s previous performance, an obedient and sensible girl, and seeing that she was now pale, unlike those who pretended to be ill and wanted to skip class, she agreed, with a hint of concern in her tone, "Go, if so I am really uncomfortable. I will go home early to rest today. I will give you a fake note."

"Thank you, teacher." Ruan Ning actually wanted to take her schoolbag away so that she could wait for a while, but thought of her excuses and gave up.

After coming out of the classroom, Ruan Ning did not go to the infirmary, but ran to the school gate.

Time waits for no one. Ruan Ning, who has received her memory, doesn’t even have time to think about why she is here. The first thing she has to do now is to prepare some necessary supplies before the end of the world, and then go to a relatively safe place. Let's settle down in the place.

As for the other things, Ruan Ning has no time to take care of the future.

It is two thirty.

There is still an hour before the end of the world.

There are so many things to do, she must hurry up.

Ruan Ning slipped out of the school while the guardian was not paying attention. First, she went to the supermarket. She did not go to the kind of large shopping mall. First, she was afraid that people at the checkout would delay time, and second, to prevent the end of the world from breaking out. Being trapped in a chaotic place would be bad, so she deliberately chose a slightly smaller supermarket along the way. The stuff inside is also very complete, enough for her to buy what she needs.

The original owner has a house near the school. Except for the villa on the outskirts of the city on weekends, he usually stays alone, eats in the school cafeteria or calls a nanny to come and cook for her in advance.

The security measures in this community are intact, and there are not many people living in it during the day. If she remembers correctly, there are backup generators in the community. Even if city s is in chaos, water and electricity are cut off, it can guarantee a period of power supply. It was the best place Ruan Ning could think of now.

This time, in order to get more food, Ruan Ning bought two large bags, filled with food, and bought a sturdy backpack and a peaked cap. She made the best use of everything, she also packed some things in her backpack.

As the name suggests, Ruan Ning is a delicate and soft girl in the real world. You don't even need to screw the bottle cap yourself. But facts have proved that people's potential is limitless. In critical moments, no squeamish habits exist.

Most of the things she buys are full-filled, high-calorie foods, all kinds of biscuits, instant noodles, candies, chocolate, and bread. Of course, she hasn't forgotten to buy herself some canned meat with a long shelf life, as well as milk and jam. Even in the end times, I will not eat something good and improve my quality of life.

Fortunately, Ruan Ning didn't read so many apocalyptic novels for nothing before. Without thinking about it, he picked out all the things he wanted to buy within ten minutes.

The cashier in the supermarket didn’t pay much attention to what she bought, except when he saw Ruan Ning’s beautiful face, he didn’t care much about what she bought. Snacks. Little girls now love these, there is nothing to fuss about.

Ruan Ning came out of the supermarket after checking out. It was almost three o'clock.

She roughly calculated it, and now she enters from the front gate of the community, and at her speed, she can get home at about 3:15.

And there is a small supermarket at the east gate of the community. If time is too late, she can go downstairs to buy it again. If the speed is faster, it will only take ten minutes.

The original owner’s community is a mid-to-high-end community. People who can live here generally don’t have much free time during the working day. In addition, everyone is not familiar with each other and will not be nosy. Ruan Ning can rest assured and collect food by himself. The probability of things being discovered is very low.

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

It’s been a long time since I read the eschatological text, the work of cutting meat and producing food.

I like the Doomsday Girl with Sweet Pet Daily [Clearing Books] Please collect: (mtlnovel.com) Doomsday Girl with Sweet Pet Daily [wearing books] has the fastest literary update.