98

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday PACFPE » Chapter 98:

Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 98:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

After solving the two unruly masterminds, the members of the Morning Squad did not return to the small base to find the trouble of other survivors. Since these people are very acquainted and didn't stop them, they didn't have to kill everyone for this matter.

Waking up by the group in the middle of the night, everyone in the team didn't get much rest. Everyone found a new place and slept for a few more hours before setting off again from this small city in the central part of G province.

They went all the way to the north, and came to H Province after another five days.

This is a province near the sea. Although the geographical location is further north than province g, the temperature here is higher than that in province g. Wear a coat that is not very thick here to keep you warm.

A month ago, when the team had not encountered a mutant animal, someone suggested to take a ship or other means of transportation from the sea to the imperial capital. There were no zombies in the sea. They thought it would be a lot faster and save them a lot of money. Arrive at the Imperial Capital early in time.

Just as soon as this proposal was put forward, it was decisively rejected by Gu Yi who knew the specific situation of later generations.

It seems to be particularly safe to watch a calm sea when there is nothing wrong on the sea, but because of site restrictions, people at sea are sometimes even more dangerous than land. Once you are unlucky, encounter a powerful mutant animal attacking a ship, or a sea storm, something happens in the boundless sea, then all of them will have nowhere to escape. They can only say that every day should not be called the earth. Not working anymore.

There are too many uncontrollable factors from the sea route. Their team has no shortage of materials, time, and strength, so instead of taking the risk to go from the sea, it is safer to drive over from the land side.

Even with this method, the speed is much slower than that of a ship, and it may even take an extra month or two. But as long as they can reach the imperial capital smoothly and safely, it is also worthwhile for them.

However, although the Dawn Team did not plan to take a boat over the sea this time, they still had to pass through the seaside province of H Province if they wanted to go to the Imperial Capital.

After driving for another ten days in H province, they slowed down when they approached a fringe city in H province.

On the way, they encountered the dilemma of coming to an end, such as the enclosure of hundreds of zombies, or a Tier 4 zombie. Of course, they could not avoid encountering all kinds of people. Some have passed by insignificantly, and others are opposed to them because of their interests or materials. They have seen a lot of life and death, and the surrounding humans have done anything to survive.

In this depressive and dull atmosphere in the last days, these things not only did not dampen their confidence, but they strengthened their determination to work hard to survive.

During this period, Gu Yicheng's lightning ability was promoted to Tier 4. The space system ability has also broken through, reaching the third level. As for the others, Jiang Jingchao's mental powers also broke through the third level. There are also Xie Fei's fire abilities, and Lin Yang's earth abilities have broken through the third tier. Some of them are still in the second order, but in fact are on the verge of breaking through. It's just that there is no suitable crystal nucleus on this road, and there is no advanced.