106

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday PACFPE » Chapter 106:

Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 106:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Although Ruan Ning felt a little surprised by the matter, he saw her take the initiative to talk about it, so he asked the name of that classmate at random, and didn't take the matter to heart.

Because she didn't remember any good classmates the original owner had in the class. The original owner's personality is relatively timid and introverted, and he is the first middle school transferred. Basically, he didn't even talk to his classmates.

What's more, even if it is a close classmate or friend, to Ruan Ning, this person is no different from a stranger. After all, she is not the original owner himself, nor will she have any special feelings for that person because of this. You can't take care of a stranger just because of this little classmate.

But I don't know what Zhou Yu brought people into the base for what purpose. Ruan Ning also didn't want to owe someone some kind of favor inexplicably. If that person is really a classmate of the original owner, since Zhou Yu brought her in from outside the base, then she can help that classmate return the supplies that entered the base to her. As for wanting more, there is nothing.

Ruan Ning is not so stupid yet.

The two of them had only seen each other for the second time since the afternoon before yesterday until now.

To say that the relationship between the two of them is so good because the person said that her classmates helped her, Ruan Ning didn't believe anything. I just don't know why Zhou Yu is so courteous to her?

When Ruan Ning was thinking about Zhou Yu's intentions, she only heard her say: "She said that her name is Chen Ying'er, and you are in the same class as you. Both of you are in the third year of high school in S City."

In order to get Ruan Ning's favorability, Zhou Yu asked her to recommend herself to join their team. She deliberately changed her words to say that the woman outside the base was pitiful, and she knew that she knew Ruan Ning and was compassionate to bring her in. Ignoring that she was actually brought into the base because she heard the woman calling her name after Ruan Ning. Otherwise, how could she take the initiative to get to know a woman who is so stinky.

After bringing the woman back yesterday, Zhou Yu certainly made the best use of everything and played her role, so she asked her many questions overnight. Of course, she didn't forget to ask this person's name. After all, she couldn't let her a supernatural person take an ordinary person who couldn't handle it every day to run around in the base. She just needs to remember her name. If you meet him then, if you say the woman's name, Ruan Ning will know if it is her classmate.

Ruan Ning was taken aback when he heard this familiar and unfamiliar name.

what? Chen Yinger? ?

Isn't Chen Ying'er the culprit in the last life who pushed the original owner into the zombie group at the school gate? ! How could it be her? ?

After Ruan Ning heard the name Chen Ying'er, a trace of anger flashed in her heart, and it took a few seconds before she recovered her peace.

In this life, after she replaced the original owner, she left the school immediately because she was anxious to collect supplies and didn't even have time for class. Therefore, I did not encounter the encounter of being trapped in school like the original owner of the previous life, and finally escaped and was pushed into the group of zombies by classmates.