107

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday PACFPE » Chapter 107:

Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 107:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Thirty minutes later.

A flat-headed man in uniform walked over from the crowd under the leadership of the patrol member who had just gone out. Behind him was not only a team of people wearing the same color clothes but slightly different styles, but also three people in white coats and masks.

After someone recognized that the uniform they were wearing was the kind that can only be worn by the official base team, the arrogance of those who were excited on the side was slightly reduced. At the very least, the people who didn't guard the patrol team like before were not allowed to leave, and the water around the place was blocked.

A way through the crowd came out.

"What's going on? How come people say that someone in the base has become a zombie?" The man walked over and asked. When he said this, he subconsciously looked around the surroundings, and finally his eyes fell on the patrol team leader standing next to him.

The captain of the patrol team saw this man as if he had seen a savior sent from heaven. If there were no more people from above, he would have been smashed by the sight of the people nearby.

"That's it, my sir, the people in our team just patrolled the bazaar and found something unusual here, so they came to check it out. The man on the ground went crazy at the bazaar when he was shopping and almost suffered casualties. Fortunately, someone with a supernatural power came forward to subdue him, which prevented the situation from deteriorating in time. However, some people said that this person was infected with the zombie virus, and we don’t know if it is true. , So I can only send someone to report it to you."

When the man and the patrol team leader understood the situation, the men in white coats took out a number of unguessable tools from the box without delay, and surrounded the tied man on the ground. What are you checking?

As for the other people in uniforms, they ran out to control the order of the scene, and kept them away from people on the ground, affecting the work of the personnel of the scientific research institute.

The man noticed the binding technique of the rope on the man on the ground. He seemed to be a learned person, and asked: "Where is the superpower who subdued this man now?"

"This...I really didn't pay much attention. My lord, I'll help you find it, maybe people haven't left yet." Hearing his words, the captain of the patrol team looked at the surrounding crowd, and finally Lin Yang and Ruan Ning who were standing outside the crowd holding things were locked.

"My lord, I found them. They were the two people at ten o'clock. The people on the ground went to them both when they went crazy. The man on the right is a supernatural being, and he subdued them." Patrol The squad leader wanted to sue the man for not letting them take the people from the ground. He also said something that aroused public outrage. The talents of their patrol team would be detained by a group of survivors. But thinking about the posture he kicked just now, and the ability he had used. The captain of the patrol squad didn't dare to say a single extra word.

Anyway, this person is also a supernatural person, just said a few words, adults may not support ordinary people like them.

Even if the adults are now supporting their patrol team, if this supernatural player wants to make trouble for him in the future, wouldn't he have to do it with his hands? So the captain of the patrol team thought about it, and felt that there was no need to offend a supernatural person for this kind of thing.