160

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday PACFPE » Chapter 160:

Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 160:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Ruan Ning thought of someone who didn't know when he would be back, and declined, "I'm sorry, I'm not good at dancing, maybe I can only ask Mr. Zhao to find someone else."

If Gu Yicheng came back and saw that she was dancing with other men... Ruan Ning could hardly imagine the scene, so she should just stay in this corner and eat something honestly and obediently. Don't mess with anything, she can I don't want to be kissed by the jealous man again to make my lips tingling.

Zhao Ming heard the refusal in Ruan Ning's words, but he did not get discouraged easily, on the contrary, it aroused his strong pursuit. After all, beautiful girls are privileged, and it is normal to be difficult to chase. If you give up so easily, how can you have a chance to win the hearts of beautiful women.

Zhao Ming showed a smile that he thought was the most handsome, and continued to talk to her, "Miss Ruan, I often come to Ping An Hotel, why have I never seen you before?"

A person like Ruan Ning is the most conspicuous person in the crowd wherever he appears. If he has ever seen it, it is impossible for him to have no impression at all.

Ruan Ning also noticed that this person had come to talk to her on purpose, frowned, and his attitude became cold, "I'm here for the first time." So it's normal that you haven't seen me.

Zhao Ming noticed her frowning movement, and knew in her heart that if she could no longer find a topic that made the beauty interested, she would soon lose interest in talking with him, thinking of when he first saw the beauty just now Here she ate desserts by herself, and her inspiration flashed, and she said, "I think Miss Ruan, you seem to like the desserts in this hotel? It just so happens that my house catering and also make desserts. If Miss Ruan likes it, let me down Next time I can take you to my restaurant to have a try. It is definitely better than the one here."

When Ruan Ning heard the man talk about eating, he finally raised his eyelids and looked at him more with his beautiful apricot eyes. Zhao Ming noticed that her gaze had changed, knowing that he had guessed it right this time, and it was effective to use the topic of dessert as an entry point, so he said it more happily now, racking his brains and putting everything he knew Said it.

At this moment, Zhao Ming was extremely grateful to his father who wanted to talk in his ears every day to let him inherit the family business. If he hadn't forced him to learn and understand this before, how could he be able to speak at this time of day? So much.

Ruan Ning listened carefully, and found that this man named Zhao Ming really studied eating, not deliberately fooling her for picking up girls. For example, he can tell a few desserts on the table, what ingredients, methods and tastes are used. He knew exactly what was delicious and fun in the hope base.

Seeing that this person has the same interests and hobbies as her, and didn't lie to her in order to strike up a conversation, Ruan Ning's impression of Zhao Ming is a little better, and there is a smile on his fair face, and his attitude towards him is not as good as before. Cold.

"Ningning, what are you talking about? So happy." Gu Yicheng walked over quickly from the other side, reaching out his arm half around the girl next to him, swearing sovereignty was obvious, and at the same time, his stern eyes fell on the opposite man. .