37

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday PACFPE » Chapter 37:

Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 37:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Text / Teak Tea Seven

Exclusively published by Jinjiang Literature City

Since being taken to the factory by the male lead to kill the zombies and injured, Ruan Ning has discovered that the male lead's attitude towards her seems to be much better than at the beginning.

The most obvious manifestation is that on the second day after her injury, the male lead took the initiative to come to her.

This is something Ruan Ning never thought of before.

So when she saw Gu Yicheng in casual clothes who appeared at the door of her room, she really froze for a while, then she smiled and said in surprise: "Brother, why are you here?"

In order to prevent people from discovering that her wound is complete, Ruan Ning thought for a while, and re-wrapped herself with gauze yesterday, so she still looked like an injury on the surface.

"I'll come over and see how your injury is." Although the expression on Gu Yicheng's face did not change, the eyes under those deep black eyes softened.

Really came to see her?

Ruan Ning thought that the words that the male lead said before leaving yesterday were just perfunctory, so he didn't take it seriously.

"Doctor An's medical skills are really good. With such a treatment, my brother, you can see that I can jump now." With that said, Ruan Ning went around in a circle.

Gu Yicheng looked at the girl who was smiling brightly on the opposite side, and couldn't help but curled the corners of her lips slightly, and said in a gentle voice: "Seeing that Ningning is much better today, the guilt in my brother's heart is finally less."

Ruan Ning retorted: "Brother, it's none of your business. I fell out of the injury by myself."

At the beginning, she was really scared and complained about why the male lead wanted her to go to so many zombies, but Ruan Ning was not an unreasonable person, think about it carefully, the male lead took her to kill the zombies. Although the method is a bit more straightforward, it is more pros than cons to her. If Ruan Ning can really get out of the male lead, then Ruan Ning can get more bullets into the space, it should be enough for her to protect herself in the early end of the world.

Ruan Ning's foot injury healed very quickly, even without the healing effect of yesterday's crystal nucleus, he was basically able to get out of bed and walk normally.

However, it was probably because his attitude was not lukewarm when he was in contact with the male protagonist in the previous few times. Now the male protagonist took the initiative to come to him. For a while, Ruan Ning felt flattered inexplicably.

She thinks she may be hallucinating, otherwise why does she always feel that the male protagonist looks a little gentle on her? ?

When Gu Yicheng said that he was going to see Captain Xue for something, and when he came to see her next time, Ruan Ning's fluttering heart came to fruition.

So today I just stopped by to see her...

It seems she really thinks too much.

Sure enough, just because the male lead came back holding her in his arms yesterday, he thought everything was too good.