66

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday PACFPE » Chapter 66:

Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 66:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

After the others are settled, the middle-aged man who leads the team has time to go personally and thank their saviors.

Without the help of these people one after another, the large army might still be dealing with zombies on the street.

They are lucky to meet reinforcements in this place.

"I am the leader of the First Rescue Team of Base 3, Xiong Yan. On behalf of everyone in the team, I thank you for your rescue just now." The middle-aged man said sincerely.

"We just happened to pass by and took the lead, and didn't do anything. Many of the zombies on the street were solved by you." Gu Yicheng's expression was light, and he didn't mean to claim to be the savior of the team. He didn't come to help specially for everyone.

Gu Yicheng's Yu Guang glanced at Dr. Chen who was standing in the corner and was protected by several people. Seeing that he was not injured, he withdrew his gaze.

However, Xiong Yan was very fond of his attitude of neither humble nor overbearing. Seeing the badge on his body, he asked: "Are you also the team that came out from the third base to do the task?"

Many teams in Base 3 wear this style of badges. Xiong Yan looked familiar, but he had never heard of Dawn Team, so he was not sure, so he asked.

"Our team did just come out of Base No. 3, but it's not going to do the task. We are going to the new campus of B University to find someone." Gu Yicheng said.

Xiong Yan has been in the base since the establishment of the No. 3 base. The strength of this morning squad is not weak, if there is such a powerful team in the base, it is impossible that he has never heard of it. Unless he was a newcomer during the time he led the first rescue team to the city to rescue Dr. Chen.

After talking with Gu Yicheng for a while, Xiong Yan couldn't help but a glimmer of appreciation flashed in his eyes, and he admired the young man in front of him more and more in his heart.

He has seen a lot of powerful people in the last days. For example, the leader of the Dragon Tiger team has powerful abilities and is one of the best in the entire base. He was about the same age as the young man in front of him. But he is a little bit not optimistic about him. The young man is impetuous and a bit aggressive in doing things. One day he will make a big fuss on this character.

But this young man named Gu Yicheng does not have the irritability of most young people, and he has a more thorough view on many things than his middle-aged man who has lived more than ten years. , Very thoughtful and insightful.

If it weren't for this kind of occasion, zombies might be infested at any time, and if it wasn't suitable for conversation, he really wanted to sit down and have a good talk with this person.

Xiong Yan felt both admiration and regret when he heard that their Dawn Team did not intend to stay in city b, but set off to the imperial capital after finding someone.

After all, a strong team like them would definitely be a big boost to the base if they can stay in Base 3. But everyone has their own ambitions, besides, the hope base of the imperial capital is the center of China after all, and the number of supernaturalists alone is several times that of their base. Going there is indeed a good choice. It's just that the imperial capital is far away, and the dangers encountered along the way are definitely indispensable. I hope this team can reach the destination smoothly.