176

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday PACFPE » Chapter 176:

Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 176:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

"No way?"

"how can that be possible!"

Yu Xian's sudden questioning made Cui Hongzhuang, who was standing on the wall like everyone else, look ugly like a palette, but now there are so many people watching her, she can't make anything too intense. The response came. Otherwise it will make people think she is guilty of conscience.

In fact, she didn't want to come here in person at the exhibition held by the incubation center, but she didn't feel relieved. She always felt a little uneasy in her heart, so she finally came here.

It now appears that her previous concerns were all right. The Cultivation Center now comes to the door and wants to settle the ledger with the Cui family.

None of the people present were able to be fooled at once. After Yu Xian pointed out that the Cui family had stolen the results of the Cultivation Center, most of them were just skeptical. After all, they could not be completely sure about things without evidence, but with Yu Xian The prepared things were taken out, and many people began to change their minds.

Because what she took out was a mutant plant that the Cui family claimed had been "extinct."

The Cui family used to relied on the fruit produced by this mutant plant. In the hope that the base became famous, it was in the limelight for a while. However, it didn’t take long for the Cui family to be in trouble, and the fruit was sold less and less. Finally, it was completely discontinued. In addition to feeling strange, everyone feels it is a pity. After all, such good things are gone.

However, this kind of thing has now been taken out by the people in the cultivation center.

Everyone looked at each other, and finally looked at Cui Hongzhuang.

"Even if your cultivation center produces exactly the same mutant plants? How can you prove that this is the species you cultivated first, and who knows if you stole the things from our Cui family and copied our results. I still think You are slanderous, nonsense!" Cui Hongzhuang quickly recovered her composure. No matter whether Yu Xian's words were true or not, she would never admit it to the public. Otherwise, the Cui family would be saved.

Yu Xian thought that the Cui family would refuse to admit this, and even bite the cultivation center back and pour all the dirty water on them. Therefore, when he hoped the base, he did not directly expose the Cui family's bad behavior, but waited. right now.

"I'm sorry, I don't need to prove it." Yu Xian snorted coldly, and then said loudly to everyone, "All those who are willing to trust our cultivation center, I can reduce the price by% for this transaction. twenty."

Reduce the price by 20% all at once? ! ! This is not a small sum.

As for people from other forces, it is only a good deal to separate the Cui family and save 20%.

Ruan Ning knew that Yu Xian had to ask for an explanation for what happened at all costs. Just like Cui Hongzhuang just said, unless this kind of thing is caught on the spot, otherwise it is true or false, and it will be really unclear for a while. Ruan Ning knew that Yi Yuxian's character would not just let it go, would not allow the Cui family to steal their results in vain, but she didn't expect her shots to be so decisive, and one hit would definitely hit.