123

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday PACFPE » Chapter 123:

Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 123:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Although there are more people in Xiao Tu's team, their overall strength is weaker than that of Chenxi Team, so after the merger, the team still uses the name Chenxi Team.

And Gu Yicheng naturally became the captain of this newly formed team, and Xiao Tu became the deputy captain.

After the merger, a little friction between the two teams is inevitable.

However, Xiao Tu acted swiftly, and at the same time, it was also for everyone to integrate into this new team faster, and it didn't take long for him to solve some of the disharmonious voices in his team. As for the rest of the people, they basically raised their hands in favor of joining Dawn Team. Because anyone with a little bit of foresight can see that after joining the Dawn Team, their life will only get better and better.

...

On the night of the merger, Gu Yicheng called Xiao Tu and Ouyang Xia into the room and showed them the effect of the space power.

Even Xiao Tu, who hadn't been pleased in appearance, couldn't hide his surprise after seeing this scene, and said in shock: "Captain Gu, is this what you just showed us just now is also a kind of ability?! "

Gu Yicheng nodded, confessing what he said, and said in a gentle tone: "Since the two have joined our team with other people, there is no need to hide some things from you. This is a spatial ability, and the effect is just like you just now. As you can see, you can put the object in a different-dimensional space."

Since Gu Yicheng has agreed to merge the two teams, although it is not time to tell everyone about this ability, there is nothing to hide from the two people in front of him.

Neither Xiao Tu nor Ouyang Xia were slow to respond. Everyone will get along together day and night, one day you will find something wrong, it's just a matter of time.

Instead of being here for this kind of thing to cover up, being discovered by the two of them first and guessing something randomly, it is better to let him speak out. This will not only avoid some unnecessary troubles, but also win their trust.

It is rare to see a space supernatural power. Xiao Tu had been staying in a small base in Y Province before, so in the last few months, he had never seen such a strange power. In the blink of an eye, the things in front of me were gone.

He was also the captain of the team, and soon realized the true use of this ability. Although no attack power is visible, the effect of this ability on the development of the team is unimaginable. With the spatial ability, the pressure on the team in terms of materials will be much less, and they no longer have to worry about the excess materials being unable to move.

Xiao Tu stared at the disappearing object and murmured: "No wonder, no wonder..." He felt a little strange earlier. Obviously, they didn’t have much supplies in their cars, but the supplies were abundant. Much better than the other teams with more numbers they encountered along the way.

It turned out to be because of space.

Xiao Tu knew that the man in front of him was willing to tell them such an important thing, and he had already started to treat them as his own. This feeling of being trusted made his heart hot.