Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 18:

Ruan Ning returned to the room, quickly closed the bedroom door, leaned his back against the door panel, patted his chest, and took a few breaths before he was relieved.

The hero took the wrong medicine today, right? Otherwise, why do you treat her so well suddenly?

Is this the same person who turned off before and ignored her and couldn't contact her?

If it weren’t for Ruan Ning’s memory of the original owner, plus some knowledge of the plot of the original, and the character and temper of the hero, he would really have regarded the hero as a good brother who cared about his sister.

Ruan Ning frowned slightly, and couldn't figure out what medicine was sold in the man's gourd.

Forget it, Binglai will cover the water and earth, anyway, before she has the ability to protect herself, the hero can only continue to bite the bullet and follow.

He can't be so frantic, let her drag her little oil bottle on the spot.

Ruan Ning can only comfort herself like this.

After all, there is actually no unresolvable dispute between her current identity and the male lead.

The only contradiction between the two is the male lead's father. But the relationship between father and son is not stiff one or two days. The original owner, the poor little pitiful, is completely implicated in cannon fodder, and her or her will not affect their relationship at all.

It is impossible for the hero to be unclear about this.

So as long as Ruan Ning does not provoke him, the worst result of staying with the male lead is just that the male lead sits on the sidelines when she encounters danger. But acting together with the male lead can bring her some convenience.

Although Gu Yicheng didn't have much sympathy, he was not a completely cold-blooded and unrecognized person.

He was betrayed in his previous life, but now he is reborn, and his character has become more and more uncertain, and his moodiness is understandable.

If she went to experience the heroine's previous life, she must be very upset, maybe even more revenge on society than him.

Besides, she is a person who has nothing to do with her, the male protagonist can never have anything to do with her.

What's more, it is true that he saved her just now.

Regardless of whether he was saved out of convenience or in a good mood, if he hadn't arrived in time, she would really have been scammed by those two people.

Thinking of this, Ruan Ning felt much better at once, and even with the hero himself, he was not as resistant and afraid as before.

ten minutes later.

Ruan Ning put most of the things into the space, and the rest of the daily necessities casually packed up and threw them into the backpack, and hurried to the door, a pair of apricot eyes eagerly looked at the man with his legs bent against the wall and smoking, "Brother , I packed up."

Jiang Jingchao didn't know where he was, but Gu Yicheng was the only one at the door.

Ruan Ning has to admit that the male protagonist's looks are really blessed, and the profile of a profile is so beautiful, and the way he smokes is even more sexy.

Even she, a person who has grown up beautifully, was a little fascinated the moment she saw him.

Seeing Ruan Ning coming out, Gu Yicheng turned his head, slightly surprised, as if she had never expected her to move so quickly.

He pinched out the cigarette **** in his hand, and approached him with a faint smell of tobacco. "Is it finished so soon?"

The man is tall and tall, with a strong aura, and feels aggressive. When he suddenly gets close, Ruan Ning feels a little uncomfortable, "Well, I, I have few things."

Gu Yicheng asked casually, and didn't care about it, anyway, someone would soon take over the person in front of him.

He raised his foot and turned to leave, "Then go."

Ruan Ning glanced at several cigarette butts in the corner, ran to catch up, and said with courage, "Brother, the teacher said that smoking is bad for your health... Can you smoke less in the future."

The first step in holding your thighs starts with caring about the male protagonist.

Hearing her words, Gu Yicheng stopped, and a breath sound came out in his nasal cavity with an unclear tone, "Huh? Ning Ning has started to control his brother now?"

Gu Yicheng's dark pupils are bottomless, and when he looks at a person, it will make that person feel oppressed. Ruan Ning's heart trembled, her mouth closed, her eyelids lowered, covering the emotions in her eyes, and she stopped talking. .

Just when she wondered if she had done this step wrong, suddenly, the people around her smiled softly.

"Brother will consider your suggestion carefully." He said, holding her hands with a pair of big hands and moving upwards, "Then leave this pack of cigarettes to you for safekeeping."

Ruan Ning couldn't help but stunned when he looked at the extra thing in his palm.

What did he give her the cigarette for? ?

She can say that she actually only wanted to let the male lead know that she was caring about him. As for whether he listens or not, she can't control or dare not control.

Now that he is so happy, doesn't he think she is nosy and angry, right?

Ruan Ning raised his eyes and glanced at the opposite man secretly. Seeing that there was no discomfort on his face, he let out a sigh of relief.

It seems that the male protagonist should feel that there is no need to entangle with someone like her and don't want to talk nonsense, so he simply blocked her conversation. Anyway, there is a lot of supplies in the male lead's space and there is no shortage of this pack of cigarettes. It would be great to be able to kill her with this.

Ruan Ning figured out the cause and effect, and his tight nerves relaxed.

Just when the two of them were about to reach the safe passage, Lin Yang dragged his two eyes and dodged, and the man with a blue nose and a swollen face came over.

He threw the person aside and said, "Brother Gu, there are two people here who have been hiding sneakily at the top of the stairs and looking over here. I found them. What do you do?"

Ruan Ning, who was on the side, flashed his eyes after seeing these two people, and suddenly hid behind Gu Yicheng, reaching out and tightening his sleeves.

Feeling the sleeves tightening, Gu Yicheng squinted his eyes, leaned over and asked, "What's wrong?"

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

*drop! Update clock in!

I like the Doomsday Girl with Sweet Pet Daily [Clearing Books] Please collect: (mtlnovel.com) Doomsday Girl with Sweet Pet Daily [wearing books] has the fastest literary update.

Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com