85

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday PACFPE » Chapter 85:

Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 85:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Escaped from the encirclement of spirit-type zombies and on the way to base three, none of them encountered any more dangerous situations.

This made everyone in the team inevitably relieved. No matter how strong their strength is, they can't stand up to rounds of zombie attacks.

"Dawn Team? So it's you."

After entering the base, the person on duty at the gate of the base today is the same young man who helped Ruan Ning and the others handle the team information.

It stands to reason that the youth has only seen the members of the Chenxi team once from the beginning to the present, and he has to see dozens of teams every day, and he should have forgotten them a long time ago. But there were five supernatural beings among the eleven members of this team, which made the young people remember deeply, so they still remember it and recognized it at a glance.

There is also the Captain Xiong Yan of the Second Rescue Team. When he came back two days ago, he asked them, the staff guarding the entrance of the base, to pay close attention to a team that taught the morning squad. As long as they have news, I must go over and tell him in time.

...

After sending the three survivors who were rescued with Jiang's father and Jiang's mother to Base No. 3, Ruan Ning and his party did not get on the road immediately, but chose to stay at the base for one day.

Although the confrontation with the mutant zombies and the zombie group did not cause any deaths these days, it also caused them to consume too much energy, and there was no way to maintain the best state.

The journey to the imperial capital is far away, the danger is unknown, and the environment is probably not rare. It will be even more difficult to find a safer and safer place to recuperate. So they are not in a hurry at this time, it is better to stay in this base for one day, take a good rest, restore physical strength and abilities, and adjust their state to the best before setting off.

Ruan Ning was also very happy to be able to rest in the base for one night. Because it means that she can finally sleep on the soft mattress in her space tonight, instead of sleeping in the tent or car seat every day.

Her neck hurts because of the bad sleeping place these days.

Now Ruan Ning can finally understand why so many people hope to have a fixed place to live in the last days. It's really not as comfortable as sleeping in bed.

After she arrived at the Imperial Capital Hope Base with everyone, she said that she didn't want to travel far. Of course, it would be great if you could stay in the base every day without even going out of the base gate. This is safe and comfortable.

However, with Gu Yicheng's personalities, the possibility of staying in the base is infinitely close to zero, and Ruan Ning is a member of the team, and it is not easy to specialize. Maybe in the end, you still have to follow everyone. Go out and work hard together.

Ugh!

**********************************

*************************************

This time, the Dawn Team did not deliberately keep a low profile in the No. 3 base. Without even thinking about it, they rented the largest residence in Zone A for everyone to rest in the base today.