169

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday PACFPE » Chapter 169:

Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 169:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The emergence of the zombie wave made the hope base more panic.

Previously, only other bases in the surrounding provinces and cities encountered a wave of zombies. Everyone is a human being. Although there will be a sense of urgency in their hearts, this is far from as strong as the feelings after experiencing these in person.

In particular, I don’t know where it came from. The news that a Tier 5 zombie appeared, quickly spread in the base, and it made the survivors in the base sensitive and fragile because of the zombie tide. Suddenly broke.

Ruan Ning guessed that the so-called Tier 5 zombie with nose and eyes that was recently passed on in the base should be the zombie king from the previous life. If it really has reached the fifth stage now, then its evolution speed is much faster than in the previous life, and it has advanced to the fifth stage in less than a year.

Through the plot of the novel, Ruan Ning knew that the zombie king's activities have always been in the imperial capital and the surrounding provinces and cities, but it is generally difficult for humans to see it. Occasionally, a survivor or team found the zombie king's figure, and it is difficult to escape from its hand, so the trace of it has always been a mystery.

In the last life, it wasn't until the Zombie King wanted to break through the sixth rank, so after frequently attacking the passing supernatural powers, it was only known to the vast number of survivors that it existed.

"Yanyan, do you believe that there is a zombie king in this world?" When Gu Yicheng asked these words, his expression was dark and unpredictable, and his emotions were rarely exposed.

Ruan Ning didn’t know that other people believed it or not. Anyway, she, the traverser, certainly believed in the existence of the Zombie King, and she also knew that the Zombie King and him were somehow old enemies. She bit her lip. Said: "All things will not come out of nowhere, maybe it's just like what has been said outside, now there are really Tier 5 zombies..."

"Then you are not afraid?" Gu Yicheng reduced the dignity on his face, and gently touched her head. He learned that many survivors in the base are very taboo about this matter, and some even plan to leave Hope Base, and find a place with few zombies. Recently, even within their team, many individuals are discussing this matter. .

Ruan Ning stared at the person in front of him, shook his head, and said softly, "Not afraid."

As she said, she stretched out her hand and took his hand, with a warm and bright smile on her face, "I will never be afraid with my brother."

Gu Yicheng was stunned for a moment, then chuckled softly, and tightened her slender little white hand, promising: "Brother will always protect you."

Yes, his little girl does not need to be afraid, as long as he is there for one day, he will prop up the sky above her.

*********************************

************************************

Gu Yicheng's lightning power has already broken through Tier 5, but it is temporarily stuck at this level, and the space power is directly stuck at Tier 4.

In order to break through this bottleneck, Gu Yicheng has recently taken the team out of the base to do missions more and more.

With the increase in the number of missions, the points of the Chenxi team have become more and more. Gradually, the ranking of the team has changed from the top 50 to the top 30, the top 20, the top ten, the top five... The Chenxi team is now completely 'S appeared in front of the public, and the reputation of the Hope Base is getting bigger and bigger, and the people who have not heard of their name in the Hope Base are now in the minority.

Because the team’s reputation has skyrocketed, there are more and more supernatural players who want to join their team. If the team wants to develop, it is definitely not enough to rely on the current number of people in their team. It is to absorb fresh blood. The inevitable result is that their squad recruits people, paying attention to a principle of preferring to lack. I would rather slowly recruit the right people in the base than lower my requirements in order to fill the number.

So in the past few months, they have recruited 10 people in total. Compared with other teams in the top ranks, Chenxi Team was less than a little bit less in terms of the number of new additions. But they are not in a hurry. These ten people have everything from ability types to ability levels, and it took a lot of thought. It will not be worse than the number of people recruited by other teams several times.

At the end of April, the Dawn Team took over a mission related to the Zombie King.

This time the mission is very important, so the people who go there are not only their Dawn Team. There were two other teams from Hope Base who went with them.

Their mission this time is to explore the whereabouts of the Zombie King.

Speaking of which, there is a team, and they have some fate with their Morning Team.

When I was in the Yancheng base, there was an incident of mutated animals causing infection of survivors. This team was hired by the restaurant owner to protect him.

They turned out to be the most ferocious team in the Yancheng base. The name of the team is Thunder Squad. There are not many people in the team, there are only six people in total, but each of them is very strong. However, contrary to the strength of the Thunder team, their reputation in the Yancheng base was particularly bad. Because as long as someone can afford a high enough remuneration, they can take on any job, whether it's killing people or other things, so the people in the base fear them and fear them in their hearts.

It was just that at that time, the Chenxi team rushed out of the base, and left after watching the excitement in a hurry. The two sides had never met and had no contact.

Unexpectedly, they also came to the hope base now.

Ruan Ning will also go with the team in this mission, because in addition to exploring the whereabouts of the zombie king, the main purpose of this trip is to find a suitable place for Xiao Hua to settle down.

Gu Yicheng thought for a while, and finally decided to send this mutant plant back to the place where it stayed in the previous life. The place where it occupies most of the city is in the city of C in the Imperial Capital Province. C city was a tourist city before the end of the world. It is also because it is such a city with many zombies that the giant flowers of previous lives can take root there , Occupying such a large area, no one dares to provoke.

Since this mutant plant could survive in such a huge city in the previous lifetime, there must be a reason for it. This time, instead of trying to find another place that may not be suitable for it, it is better to let it take root there. Maybe the day when the small flower becomes a giant flower is just around the corner.

Of course, this little thing does not stay within the imperial capital. It will not be so easy for Ningning to see it in the future. It can no longer be a light bulb between the two of them. This is what makes Gu Yicheng more satisfied. , He was eager to send it away soon.

It just so happened that City C was not far from the place where they next explored the whereabouts of the Zombie King, this time they could find an opportunity to send it over on the way.

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

*One more check-in

*The second is at nine o'clock in the evening.

I like the Doomsday Girl with Sweet Pet Daily [Clearing Books] Please collect: (mtlnovel.com) Doomsday Girl with Sweet Pet Daily [wearing books] has the fastest literary update.

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Do you like this site? Donate here:

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com