110

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday PACFPE » Chapter 110:

Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 110:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

What happened at the bazaar that day has recently been spread up and down on the base.

Whether it's a team going out to do a mission or a survivor staying in the base, they will say a few words about this when they meet or chat with others.

The more people discussing this matter, the higher the attention. In the end, even the large and small bases next to the Yancheng base knew about it, and even the base sent people to ask what was going on.

Under pressure from various quarters, as soon as the base made progress, before the third day, people immediately came forward to clarify the facts and explain the truth.

——This matter has nothing to do with poor base management. That person was infected with the virus because he ate the meat of a mutated animal. Because this kind of infection occurred inside the base, the inspection at the gate was of course impossible to detect.

G province is close to the sea. Although the Yancheng base is not at the seaside, many people are also selling meat from various mutant animals. Of course, because of the geographical location, relying on the mountains to eat the mountains, relying on the sea to eat the sea, is the same after the end of the world. The Yancheng base mainly sells animals in the river and the sea.

When the mutant animals first appeared, not many people had the idea of ​​doing this, or some of them didn't even think of going up in this regard, because at that time there was still plenty of food.

But now it’s different. Food is getting more and more scarce. Some people are really hungry. Seeing the mutant animals killed on the roadside, they are moved by the flash of inspiration. Don’t care about the situation, eat first. Say it again. Because if you don’t eat it, you’ll be starved to death. Instead of doing this, you might as well be a ghost after death.

These first batch of humans who tried to eat mutant animals found that there was nothing wrong with them after they ate the meat, and they didn't eat as expected and died.

However, because the attack power of mutant animals is not weak, and some mutant animals are even more fierce than zombies, not all ordinary people have good luck to run into the dead bodies of mutant animals thrown on the road. Most people can't eat it, so they can only be hungry.

The one who really eats more is the supernatural person. Because they have this ability to kill mutant animals, this is easier for them than ordinary people.

After all, in the apocalypse, it is very likely that even the supernatural person will not be able to eat a normal meal for a long time. Some of them are really greedy. They want to have a tooth-fighting festival. Seeing that the meat of this mutant animal is not expensive, some ordinary people have no problem eating it, so they tried it and found that except sometimes it will not be too bad. Apart from digestion, there is no major problem with the body.

So even inside the Yancheng base, there has always been a business of buying and selling mutated animal meat. And to some extent, this business is also extremely hot. A lot can be sold every day. There are even secretly there are many supernaturalists or teams that kill mutant animals and sell them to vendors to earn crystal nuclei and materials.

In fact, everyone can think of the question of whether they can eat mutant animals, how could the base have not thought about it. As early as when the mutant animals first appeared, they asked someone to bring a few back and asked the research institute to conduct a test. See if you can use the meat of this mutant animal to replace ordinary food. Even if its source is relatively rare, it is not difficult to obtain anything in the last days. If it can be eaten, it can slightly relieve the pressure on human food. It also contributes to the enthusiasm of humans to kill mutant animals.