142

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday PACFPE » Chapter 142:

Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 142:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

"Miss He, please show respect to our distinguished guests on our site!" Zhang Chengyi warned with a raised face and stood firmly on Ruan Ning's side.

Not to mention this time if it weren’t for Ruan Ning’s timely rescue, their comrades-in-arms still don’t know what will happen, that is, all the previous things, plus today’s events, new hatred and old hatred together, Zhang Chengyi is also full of resentment towards He Qiong. full. It used to be for their injured comrades. He had no choice. No matter how irritated he was, he could only hold back. Now that they have Miss Ruan, a healing power, they can finally stop looking at this temper. The face of the awful woman acted.

"What? You let me show respect? To this woman!! What is her identity, what is my identity? You even said this to me for her? Company Commander Zhang, you can figure it out clearly and offend my price." He Qiong Anxious and frustrated, the already unsightly face is now even more hideous and unbearable.

"This time is the rule that you broke first. After asking me to treat your people, I also found another healer from other places. If this matter is known by the people of the guild, , Will definitely pull you into the blacklist, and there will be no healing powers coming to treat you in the future. So you think carefully, whether you want to continue to stand by this woman, or apologize to me!" He Joan has a bad tone.

Ruan Ning, who was on the side, heard the threat from this man, and suddenly laughed in anger. A pale smile appeared on her face as white as jade, Liwo Qianqian, "Sorry, I am here, so I don’t need you. People." What to do, she is the least afraid of being threatened by others.

He Qiong noticed that the two supernatural beings sent by the trade union around him stared at the opposite woman with stunned eyes. He was even more angry: "What do you look at! I haven't seen a woman in the base." Let me catch you looking at this woman, believe it or not, and I will fire you when I go back."

The two looked at each other. The job of being a bodyguard next to the healing powers was not too dangerous and had a lot of benefits. It was a fat errand, and they got this job with great difficulty. Once He Qiong found a reason and dismissed them from the Supervisors' Guild, their next days would not be as leisurely as they are now.

After analyzing the pros and cons, the two stopped looking at the smiling Ruan Ning. No matter how beautiful the beauty is, they don't have the guts to continue watching.

Zhang Chengyi frowned, and said displeased: "Miss He, we have sent people to invite you several times since this morning. You made all kinds of excuses for yourself, and you dragged it here until this time. It’s not that Miss Ruan saved the field in time. The person we want you to save may be out of breath. This is what you said the responsibility lies with us? Do you want to go with us to the supernaturalists’ union to evaluate and see who is it? wrong."

He Qiong was choked by his accusation for a while and was speechless. After recovering, he subconsciously retorted: "No one told me how serious the injury was. What's wrong with me? !" However, she said this sentence without confidence.

This time they did send people over to invite her three or four times, but He Qiong had other careful thoughts, so she kept dragging her.

In the final analysis this time, she really violated the rules first. If this matter is really stabbed out, she will also be the one who is not reasonable. Although the Abnormal Union will not punish her for this matter, criticism is inevitable.