119

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday PACFPE » Chapter 119:

Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 119:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Even in Province Y, on the way to the Hope Base, the survivors still encounter various dangers.

With the passage of time, the power of the supernatural beings among the human beings has become stronger and stronger, and Tier 3 zombies have gradually increased.

At the same time, the members of the Dawn Team also learned that just half a month ago, when the No. 3 Base in City B sent people to encircle and suppress the Tier 3 spirit zombie they encountered, it was finally run away. The spirit-type zombie was nowhere to be found, and it was nowhere to be found.

After the end of the world, the news was lagging behind, so it spread to the ears of Dawn Team from City B, and it was only now known.

Although Gu Yicheng's Thunder Element ability is now stuck in Tier 4 and has not advanced to Tier 5, his strength is more than enough to deal with Tier 3 zombies. What's more, there are many other Tier 3 ability players in the team, and sometimes they don't even need to do anything, and everyone can unite to clean up the zombies.

Gu Yicheng would only take action when he encountered Tier 4 zombies. However, although Tier 4 zombies will also appear, they are still very few after all.

They saw it only once during this week in Province Y.

It was a Tier 4 force zombie, which was very destructive and could smash a wall with one hand. It can be worth more than half of the demolition team with a single zombie. Everywhere it goes, there are buildings next to it that have been destroyed to varying degrees.

Purely speaking, Chenxi Team might not be afraid of this Tier 4 power zombie, but while fighting with it, they have to avoid splashing gravel everywhere, making their attacking behavior shackles.

This Tier 4 zombie was the first time they felt troublesome since entering Province Y. In the end, they tried their best to lead it to a remote and open place, and then successfully solved the zombie and got the crystal core in its head.

For the people in the Dawn Squad, Tier 3 zombies or even Tier 4 zombies are not a big deal difficult to solve.

But other teams going to the Hope Base may not have such strength and luck. Some of them have average strength, even Tier 3 zombies can't beat them, and they are finally destroyed. Some of them have bad luck. They encountered a group of zombies on the way. In the end, although they rushed out of the siege, they suffered heavy losses and their strength was greatly reduced.

Gradually, some team discovered the power of Chenxi Team and found it.

"Captain Gu, I hope you can seriously consider my suggestion just now. We sincerely want to cooperate with you. There are many people and there are many benefits. Everyone benefits each other and cooperates with each other to reduce losses."

The young man who came over was called Xiao Tu, and he was also the most confident person in the team that came to the door. Because in his team, the number of superpowers occupies more than half, and the number is close to a hundred.

No matter where it is placed, a team of such strength can be said to be outstanding. They are all survivors in Province Y, but they are not reconciled to staying in this city, so they set their goal towards the Imperial Capital Hope Base, hoping to make a difference there.