103

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday PACFPE » Chapter 103:

Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 103:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Not far from the gate of Yancheng base.

Outside a shed outside the base, this is a temporary living place for some survivors who cannot get out of the supplies that enter the base. There are several. Chen Ying'er, in ragged clothes, lives in one of the shabby and leaky sheds.

She had just finished a deal and only got a small piece of dry bread, but as if she had obtained a treasure, she was gobbled up and stuffed into her mouth, like a starving ghost reborn. Here, no matter how much food you need to swallow quickly, it belongs to you, otherwise it will be snatched away by people next to you. I won't keep you at all.

Chen Ying'er came to the Yancheng base a week ago, but she has been stuck outside because she couldn't deliver food. At the beginning, she thought about saving enough supplies outside and going in, but she soon discovered that every time the food she got was not eaten in time, she would be snatched away, and she couldn't save food at all in this place. So she gradually developed the habit of stuffing food directly into her stomach just like the people around her.

Until now, he has not been able to enter the base.

After Chen Ying'er gobbled it up, she got up and walked to the gate of the base, where the most people come in and out every day. She will see if she can run into more businesses. Some people in and out of the base passed by Chen Ying'er, and after smelling the sour smell on her body, they hurriedly clutched their noses and moved away, as if they were afraid of some virus.

When Chen Yinger wandered around and heard the name Ruan Ning faintly in her ears, she couldn't help but slow down.

... Ruan Ning?

Is it the Ruan Ning she knew?

Chen Yinger’s experience on the road was particularly bumpy. When the end of the world broke out, she was at school, and many of her classmates around her were infected and turned into zombies. She followed the rest of the school to hide in Tibet and was trapped for half a month before waiting. The rescue team from the safety zone of s city came to the school and rescued their surviving students.

However, at the entrance of the school, they encountered a group of zombies. She was almost caught by the zombies, and she hurriedly hid behind another classmate to escape the disaster.

After staying in the safe area of ​​s city for a few days, I just ran into her rich second-generation boyfriend. Chen Ying'er thought her good day was coming, because her boyfriend was surrounded by two bodyguards with strong bodies and electric batons. A team was also established with several ability players. And he himself is also an ability person.

She didn't think much about it, so she agreed to follow her boyfriend to leave the safe area in S City and go to the province to find his family. Although Chen Ying'er has no abilities, she eats the best in the team. Because she is the girlfriend of the captain of this team. This treatment is much better than collecting materials together in the school team and evenly distributing them afterwards. What's more, as the number of the team increased, many people began to flatter her, and Chen Yinger's vanity was highly satisfied.

But the good days didn't last long. I never expected that one of the bodyguards had a bad heart shortly after awakening the ability, bewitching many players to join him, wanting to grab the position of the captain and the supplies in the team.