Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 15:

The ninth day of the last days.

Ruan Ning does a routine one-hour exercise in the living room as usual.

Without electricity, the treadmill can't be used, so she switched to yoga. Exercise and self-cultivation, maybe you can think of something good.

Ruan Ning had just finished warming up and was interrupted by a sudden doorbell before starting the next move.

Who is ringing the doorbell?

Ruan Ning wiped the sweat from her forehead with a towel, came to the door, and looked through the cat's eyes. At this time, standing outside the door were two adult men she didn't know.

She frowned, took the laptop out of the space, opened it, and connected it to the monitor to check the situation.

The monitoring devices installed in the original owner's house are all the most expensive equipment. Even if the power goes out, you can continue to record and monitor for a period of time.

Through monitoring, we can see that these two people are indeed in the same group. They arrived on the ninth floor twenty minutes ago, but they first went to the house next door and stayed there for ten minutes, not knowing what they were doing, then came over to her.

I am afraid that these two people want to come from house to house to "borrow" food?

Of course Ruan Ning would not be so stupid to open the door for them, nor was she reluctant to give food, but once she set this precedent, the days to come would be endless. Not only will these two people continue to come to ‘borrow’, if others hear about it, maybe they will come and look for her. At that time, will she give or not?

Ruan Ning is not willing to do such thankless things.

She thought that these two people would leave soon, so she didn't take it too seriously. Who would think that before Ruan Ning put the computer into the space, she suddenly heard the sound of a heavy object hitting the door panel outside the door.

Ruan Ning was stunned for a moment, then reacted, secretly making a bad cry. There is an alarm device on her door lock. If someone breaks the door forcibly from the outside, it will sound an immediate alarm.

Once the alarm sounded, the sound was enough to draw the zombies up and down several floors.

No one knows how many zombies are hidden in the whole building. If the security door underneath breaks again in the past few days, the situation will be even harder to imagine.

"What's the matter? Are these two people outside crazy?!"

Ruan Ning became aware of this security breach that she had never discovered before. She should have removed the alarm in advance.

Ruan Ning would probably understand the sinister intentions of the two people outside after just a little thought. The sound of smashing the door is too loud, it will attract zombies, and it may not be able to smash it open, so they want to use the power of the zombies to break the door in.

When the alarm goes off, they can run away immediately, and then find a place to hide, leaving a bunch of zombies coming and hitting her door. The zombies are not interested in human food, so they can wait for the zombies to come back. Ruan Ning can also lift the alarm before then, but similarly, these people will know that there is someone in this house. When the time comes, it will be possible to use a little means. No matter what, they will not suffer.

What a trick to kill with a knife!

Sure enough, when the two people in the surveillance saw the alarm sounded, they immediately ran away.

Ruan Ning was so angry that he wanted to curse.

The sirens were harsh and so noisy that Ruan Ning could not concentrate on trying to solve the immediate emergency situation.

No matter how expensive her door is, there is no way to stop the impact of a group of zombies! !

If this door is really knocked open by a zombie, she is an ordinary person with no abilities, but she really can only be trapped in the house and call her every day, and the ground will not work.

You see, the alarm has only sounded for a minute, and two zombies with missing arms and legs have already staggered over from the safe passage and hit the door unambiguously.

The zombie is tireless, as long as the alarm doesn't stop, it can keep hitting like this.

Ruan Ning hurried forward to lift the alarm. As for other things, she could only make other plans.

She would rather let them know that she was at home than let the zombies break into her territory. Anyway, all of her important supplies have been collected, so they will **** them away in a big deal. It's just that she took this "gift" down, and she will definitely return it later!

But what Ruan Ning did not expect was that the sound of the siren stopped immediately, and the dull crash outside also disappeared.

The surveillance video on the computer has not been turned off yet, and I saw the two zombies who were still struggling at the door just now. They turned into coke at some point, and they couldn't die anymore.

And the person who killed them was a young man with black hair and black eyes.

Ok? Why does this person look so familiar?

... Isn't this the male customer who turned her off and didn't answer the phone, and did not save her.

what's the situation?

The hero came to save her? ?

Since Ruan Ning called the host on the first day and found that it was off, he never thought that this person could come to rescue her.

But now, the male lead suddenly appeared here when she had no hope of him, and then helped her kill the zombies.

So she is saved? !

Ruan Ning had just a glimmer of joy on her face, but when she thought of something, she became bitter and bitter.

Hmm...By the way, now her skin is white and red, and her life is clearly moisturized. How will she explain to the hero later? ?

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Ruan Ning: "..."

#She said that the little pitiful, not only was not scared, but her face was pale, but what should I do if she gained a pound? ! #

#Online waiting! Very anxious#

Sprinkle it! The man and woman are finally about to meet! Not easy_(:з」∠)_

I like the Doomsday Girl with Sweet Pet Daily [Clearing Books] Please collect: (mtlnovel.com) Doomsday Girl with Sweet Pet Daily [wearing books] has the fastest literary update.

Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com