139

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday PACFPE » Chapter 139:

Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 139:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

During the time when they arrived at the Hope Base, the team re-registered at the base mission center again, and the name Dawn Team remained unchanged.

They recently received a mission to go out to the base to collect supplies on the other side of the city. It takes at least one day to spend on the road back and forth. In other words, this mission needs to spend the night outside.

After hearing the news, Ruan Ning thought for a while, and explained to Gu Yicheng that he wanted to follow the team to do the task.

In fact, when their team was still on the way to hope the base, when everyone did not settle down, Ruan Ning’s idea was to stay in the base all the time in the future, and not go out to the death, but really waited for the base. She also felt that the life of killing zombies outside was more fulfilling and meaningful.

But this time the task didn't require everyone in the team to follow along. Gu Yicheng chose from left to right, and in the end only brought less than twenty people.

"Ningning, our mission this time is very dangerous, you just stay in the base and wait for me to come back, okay?" Gu Yicheng stretched out his hand and rubbed her head and said gently. He wants to bring the girl in front of him more than anyone, so that she can stay by his side all the time, and he can see her anytime, anywhere.

But this mission is really very dangerous. They are going to a commercial street with a lot of people before the end of the world. In addition to the hordes of zombies, there must be third-order and fourth-order mutant zombies. So it's not that Gu Yicheng is unwilling to take her with her, but that this time he is not completely sure that he can protect her well. So instead of taking her to satisfy his own selfish desires, he didn't want to see her hurt. It's just that he won't see her for a few days, and he can hold back as long as he thinks about her.

Hearing this person's unbearable tone, Ruan Ning knew that this mission was indeed dangerous, otherwise he wouldn't be able to refuse her to join so quickly. But at the same time Ruan Ning also knew that if she insisted on going this time, he would still compromise in the end and promised her to bring her along.

But Ruan Ning is not a foolish person. She didn't want to let him and the other members of the team make some mistakes because of her willfulness.

Ruan Ning stood on the spot with a look of surprise, with a white and clean face full of worry, "Brother, then you should be careful on the road and be sure to take care of yourself. If you encounter trouble that can't be solved, you should leave the place as soon as possible. Don't be aggressive. ..."

In Ruan Ning's memory, she seems to have not separated from Gu Yicheng for a long time. I didn't think there was anything when I was together before, especially these few days, I even felt that two people could see each other all day long, which was a bit too crooked. But when he really wanted to be separated, even if he was away for about two days this time, Ruan Ning still realized what it felt like to be empty in his heart.

Hearing the girl's face lifted her face, she earnestly told him to pay attention to safety, Gu Yicheng's smile between his eyebrows became deeper, his eyes were deep, and the corners of his lips curled up with a smile.

"Brother, before you leave, promise me that I will come back intact from outside." Ruan Ning pursed his mouth, a pair of moist apricot eyes with obvious concern.